Online save files no longer working

Ravie_HD

I am playing this game on ps4 and ps5 at the same time. When i am close to a trophy i upload my save file from the ps5 to the cloud and then download it on the ps4 to get the trophies there as well. However now this has stopped working. At first i thought that the issue where the ubisoft servers but the dlc save file can be uploaded and downloaded without problem. So only the main game claud save has stopped working. transfer works from ps4 to ps4 or ps5 to ps5 but everytime i try between those versions it says download failed. Does anyone know what is going on and if there is any way to fix this?

26 minutes ago, Ravie_HD said:

For some reason transfering from ps4 to ps5 works now but not the other way around

Most autopops are PS4 to PS5, not the other way around.

My advice, just play the PS4 version to completion, and autopop the trophies in the PS5 version.

Well thats what i am doing right now but i have come across another problem 15h into the game. I am playing on resistance dificulty and for some reason the game doesnt save anymore. Did 3 missions (played around 1h) backed put to upload save file and the game did not save once. Then i do them again and doesnt save. Do them 3rd time and now it saves. I've probably lost around 6-7h because of the game not saving

Edited by Ravie_HD