GT Sport licenses much easier to do than GT 7 licenses?

Afura_33

Hello,

Is it just me or is getting gold in all licenses in Gran Turismo Sport much easier than in Gran Turismo 7? I didn't have much trouble in GT Sport to make gold for most the licenses, but for GT 7 I haven't even succeeded to make half of my licenses in gold lol. I feel like this will be one of the platinums I will give up on, I stopped counting how many times I tried all these crazy licenses in this game and now it's even harder than before (for whatever weird reasons). GT Sport had a couple of hard licenses as well, but I never felt like that I won't be able to do it, but GT 7 holy christ what's going on with the developers. 

Edited by Afura_33

From what I remember GT Sport has missions and not licenses.  And they're not even difficult as they're just for learning the basics of playing the online modes.

If you're questioning the developers for having difficulties with licenses, then you've never played Gran Turismo in your life. Earning gold on GT7 licenses is shovelware compared to GT's 1 to 5.

23 hours ago, LucasDragon570 said:

From what I remember GT Sport has missions and not licenses. 

Jesus you know what I mean. It is actually called driving school in GT Sport not missions. 

And they're not even difficult as they're just for learning the basics of playing the online modes.

Ah yea sure lol 

If you're questioning the developers for having difficulties with licenses, then you've never played Gran Turismo in your life. Earning gold on GT7 licenses is shovelware compared to GT's 1 to 5.

Ah yea sure and that's probably why I made gold in all the GT games expect for this one. Come on don't act like a dick just watch through the forum here and look at all the threads people struggling with it, I am apprently not the only one, also they reduced the time requirements for the licenses with the last patch. 

Thanks for the not helping I guess lol 

Edited by Afura_33
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I have Platinums for GT Sport and GT7 and I would say I was lucky enough to get GT7 before the patch, for S10 license I barely obtain 2:25.9 and gold is 2:25 flat, not to mention the master license which I find ridiculous, I like the challange I will put more effort into it even if I already have the trophies, but I think you can do so much with a controller, basically I think full pro steering wheel is required right now to shave that precious second in a reasonable amount of time.

Good luck to all sim racers to get the gold!

Edited by Barspintruck
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/15/2023 at 9:40 AM, Barspintruck said:

I have Platinums for GT Sport and GT7 and I would say I was lucky enough to get GT7 before the patch, for S10 license I barely obtain 2:25.9 and gold is 2:25 flat, not to mention the master license which I find ridiculous, I like the challange I will put more effort into it even if I already have the trophies, but I think you can do so much with a controller, basically I think full pro steering wheel is required right now to shave that precious second in a reasonable amount of time.

Good luck to all sim racers to get the gold!

Congrats to the two platinums. I am not sure why they even reduced the time needed for the licenses, I think they improved some of the cars but this still doesn't justify it imo :( . Yea I did hear that it would be a bit easier with a steering wheel, unfortunately I don't have one lol and also not much space for it. 
Thanks man, wish you good luck as well with whatever platinum you are working on right now. 

Edited by Afura_33

Yes, it's a fact that GT Sport licenses are by far the easiest in the series.. Everyone familiar with past GT games thinks the same, even when it originally was released. 

Good luck with the licenses, some in GT7 can be really annoying, but with practice they should still be doable (personally only the last S test was "complicated", the time isn't actually that hard, but the track conditions and car make it an annoying combo to drive fast.. but like everything, practice and then practice some more and you will see the Gold!)