Social Media Fever

Ylareth

21 hours ago, Ylareth said:

@HuntingFever Last visit 2020…

I have something to add: 

in order to get „God of Caffeine“, YOU MUST serve Freya Bed Chamber (https://coffeetalk.fandom.com/wiki/Bedchamber) at day 11 instead of her demanded espresso. 

So, I've played this game on Xbox & I'm 100%ing it right now on Ps5 (I'm doing the 1HR latte art as I type this) and I can confirm that I did NOT do this & still got the trophy. I served Bed Chamber in Endless mode, as I was missing about 4 or 5 drinks for Master Brewer, then played my 2nd playthrough for God of Caffeine & still got the dialogue/ending/trophy. So, at the very least, you just need to serve it. It doesn't have to be during story mode or at least it wasn't for me. I don't know why, because on Xbox I did what you said, I had to, to get the achievement to pop. This was very weird. 

Edited by Zidarnet

22 hours ago, Zidarnet said:

So, I've played this game on Xbox & I'm 100%ing it right now on Ps5 (I'm doing the 1HR latte art as I type this) and I can confirm that I did NOT do this & still got the trophy. I served Bed Chamber in Endless mode, as I was missing about 4 or 5 drinks for Master Brewer, then played my 2nd playthrough for God of Caffeine & still got the dialogue/ending/trophy. So, at the very least, you just need to serve it. It doesn't have to be during story mode or at least it wasn't for me. I don't know why, because on Xbox I did what you said, I had to, to get the achievement to pop. This was very weird. 

I did the second playtrough without bed chamber and it didn’t pop, but I get the dialogues and all. I haven’t served it at any other occasion too. In my third try I served bed chamber and the trophy unlocked. So in conclusion, it should be mentioned in the guide anyways, better save than sorry.