Legends PS5 to PS4

Vivis_apprentice

Hey hunters, so I've done a lot of googling but can't find a straight answer, even Sucker Punch's blog post contradicts this.

I have done some of Legends mode on PS5. I've just started the PS4 version and looks like all stats have gone back to the start, so I'm guessing this is all done on a local save not the cloud?

Is it best to do all Legends trophies on PS4 then transfer save over to PS5 and autopop? And any issues with autopop? I don't really want to play through the mode twice if i can help it and doesn't seem like my PS5 progress carries to the PS4 mode unless theirs a hack for it?

Cheers 

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/30/2023 at 9:22 PM, Vivis_apprentice said:

Hey hunters, so I've done a lot of googling but can't find a straight answer, even Sucker Punch's blog post contradicts this.

I have done some of Legends mode on PS5. I've just started the PS4 version and looks like all stats have gone back to the start, so I'm guessing this is all done on a local save not the cloud?

Is it best to do all Legends trophies on PS4 then transfer save over to PS5 and autopop? And any issues with autopop? I don't really want to play through the mode twice if i can help it and doesn't seem like my PS5 progress carries to the PS4 mode unless theirs a hack for it?

Cheers 

Yeah, only works from PS4 to PS5, like with 99% of auto pops there is no backwards compatibility

On 10/31/2023 at 9:30 AM, HuntingFever said:

AFAIK, cross-save only works one way from the PS4 to the PS5 in this game so if you want to stack it efficiently, you have to do the PS4 version first.

On 11/20/2023 at 11:06 PM, Guck_max23 said:

Yeah, only works from PS4 to PS5, like with 99% of auto pops there is no backwards compatibility

Yep only one way, I would of thought a multiplayer mode would have data in the cloud for cross progression (can understand the single player stuff) oh well, i have been distracted by other games so i'll have to do this at some other stage