how do you use first aid?

melodicmizery

Yea so I dont like slammin on indie devs but this was definately a control assignment malfunction. To use a med kit is the same button as crouch.. r1 was it? Problematic.. BUT.. if you scoured around the areas picking up items enough, will still be fine.. think I ended the game with about 10 unused med kits. They are new guys they will live and learn  🙂 that was my only quarm, the rest of the game was great 😊 

• Like 1

On 11/5/2023 at 12:51 AM, esstee11 said:

Yea so I dont like slammin on indie devs but this was definately a control assignment malfunction. To use a med kit is the same button as crouch.. r1 was it? Problematic.. BUT.. if you scoured around the areas picking up items enough, will still be fine.. think I ended the game with about 10 unused med kits. They are new guys they will live and learn  🙂 that was my only quarm, the rest of the game was great 😊 

yah they def screwed that up lol. janky controls but still enjoyable for the sale price and not to long. i think if they wanted to they could make a longer similar shooter type game with low budget graphics and itd be pretty decent 

• Like 1