I did this parody of "sound of silence" (please dont steal)

GreyFox1394

7 minutes ago, LukeTheGooner said:

no one on this site will ever attack anyone personally, it's just a good place to joke about and talk about games

as long as you don't take anything serious or take your self seriously then you will get along fine on here

Thanks for the advice I take it to heart and be better in later post ty

Ok so sad reason for the song aside what did people think... Honestly u can say it was shit 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, GreyFox1394 said:

I shouldn't have to open up just to post a song, this world is too much in each other's business. But whatever, I will play the villain, getting used to it on here.

I mean, nobody required you to open up to post anything – in fact, it was people assuming it was OK to just run along with it as a joke that led to all the misunderstanding in the first place. And, when you're posting in a public forum to hundreds if not thousands of active users, folks are gonna be commenting on it sooner rather than later. Plus, given forum sections dedicated to specific games are usually meant as a place for people to talk trophies and general questions about the game and its workings, seeing a random parody is gonna come across as unnatural regardless of the reader's personal level of judgment.

For a more serious talk, I'd recommend speaking to actual workers on the mental health area (say, therapists) if the event is taking that much of a emotional toll on you. I've personally had to go through a process of loss recently, as much as I'd rather not give specific details for a series of reasons, and I can attest to the helpfulness of it. In any case, it's certainly not gonna be worse than whatever you're bound to read here at some point providing this post stays open and in the popular threads tab.

Edited by Eagle

2 minutes ago, Eagle said:

I mean, nobody required you to open up to post anything – in fact, it was people assuming it was OK to just run along with it as a joke that led to all the misunderstanding in the first place. And, when you're posting in a public forum to hundreds if not thousands of active users, folks are gonna be commenting on it sooner rather than later. Plus, given forum sections dedicated to specific games are usually meant as a place for people to talk trophies and general questions about the game and its workings, seeing a random parody is gonna come across as unnatural regardless of the reader's personal level of judgment.

For a more serious talk, I'd recommend speaking to actual workers on the mental health area (say, therapists) if the event is taking that much of a emotional toll on you. I've personally had to go through a process of loss recently, as much as I'd rather not give specific details for a series of reasons, and I can attest to the helpfulness of it. In any case, it's certainly not gonna be worse than whatever you're bound to read here at some point providing this post stays open and in the popular threads tab.

True ty I go look into the "health"