EDIT: 1 MILLION CURRENCY EVENT CURRENTLY ACTIVE - My Gold Has Vanished

Moostache7

EDIT 11/15/2023: Looks like everyone has just been distributed 1 million gold and 1 billion munitions, so make of that what you will. For newbies: this is not enough to necessarily 100% the list, as you need time as well, but it will help out tremendously with several specific trophies involving leveling parts of your base.

Disclaimer: I've already gotten 100%, I'm only sharing in case someone was still relying on Gold bars to make it before shutdown.

I received the last 50,000 Gold event which was months ago and was sitting on it, just collecting daily log-ins, so I could splurge right at the very end. Was hoping to take a fun screen capture of me defending my base in as long a survival round as possible, with loads of cosmetic items populating my base. Just logged in today and my entire Gold (up to about 51,000 give or take) has completely been emptied. I have no clue how, but I'm back down to 5 from today's login. I've tried logging out and back in, restarting the system, and even spending the Gold as though I have it and it were just a display glitch, but it seems like it's truly gone.

So don't save it if you have it! Use it on the XP boosts at the very least, if you need the levels.

Edited by Moostache7
Update created game changing circumstance
  • Like 2

It's not a huge issue for me personally since I've already gotten everything - and even if I hadn't, I've been playing for close to a year and have only missed a dozen logins or so, so the rewards have been generous.

I'd hate for there to be a huge influx of people who were hoping to pop it all on a 7 day streak where they had time off from work (like for the upcoming holiday season right around the shutdown date) logging in and suddenly finding out they had to play 10x as many rounds.

Gundam Evolution is turning out that way for some people because the matchmaking is completely collapsing in on itself as Bandai Namco chooses to neglect server maintenance, it's going to be a close one for a lot of people; that's way too much stress for video games! So fingers crossed this was a freak glitch that doesn't happen to others.

3 minutes ago, Hitman_Spinksy1 said:

I had the same issue, around 38k gold was there and the next day gone along with over 200k munitions I was saving for lvl 7 wall. Luckily I'd stacked 200 X4 xp and munition boosts but still sucks I'll miss out on all the cards I could have got 

Damn! This is definitely something to watch out for, then.

Don't hoard your Gold, people!

• Like 1