Does anyone have any tips for flow master trophy

I have watched a bunch of videos, read a bunch of posts, and I can’t seem to get even 200,000 in a drift or takeover event, let alone 250,000.

I got a skyline and maxed it out, it has 60% drift in the stats. Then I got a Lamborghini and maxed that out, it has 100% drift in the stats. 

I’ve tried takahashi drift track and a bunch more, several different take over events, it’s depressing.

I usually really enjoy the drifts in other NFS games like heat, but this game it just seems impossible for me. 

Also how are you guys initiating your drift? It seems like a lot of times the car just won’t drift when you want it to, whether I tap gas, break, hand break, the drifting just seems a lot worse then most other racing games I’ve tried. 

Just try to drift alot. I did it with a NISSAN 370z Heritage Edition (2019) at A+ tier and 60% drift. Just try to drift at every opportunity, even when going straight, try to go left and right a little and it will drift and count it. Also, I drift using the square button.

Edited by Axterix233
  • Like 1

So in the events I always chose a different route for each round so that I had enough of the barricades for each round to build up a multiplier or not lose at all.

I didn't really have any problems drifting either.
I always went and briefly tapped the brakes and then steered in the other direction, pressing the gas again and again at every opportunity. (but not to much)

That way I could always do a quick drift before the multiplier disappeared.

I hope this is reasonably helpful and, above all, understandable 😅

Edited by KAIZER_SHARKY
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, Eraezr said:

This trophy made me quit the platinum run. Not because it seemed impossible but Unbound's fun:effort ratio was not justifying this lame ass event type.

yeah I’m kind of in the same place, it’s just not that great of a game.

EA putting 240+ collectables in the game, and then releasing dlc just to show them on the map turns my stomach as well. 

I think most cars which are tuned to drift can do the job (I remember using a Porsche tuned to drift, but I cannot remember which one). I also obtained Flow Master on takahashi drift track. During the event it is important to get the multiplier to 5 as quickly as possible and to keep the multiplier at 5 during the entire event (you can use quick nitro bursts for this if needed). Also, long drifts grant additional bonus points and speed is also a bit of importance, since the faster you reach the checkpoints the more points you get. If you reach a checkpoint after too long, some points will be substracted from your total score (if I remember it correctly). Lastly, I tried to drift a lot, also during some straight sections, while trying to remain some speed.

About the collectibles, I collected as many as possible while progressing through the career and for the remaining ones I just looked them up on the internet. When using the world map, when you hover over a collectible or activity, it will tell how many you have collected or how many stars for a certain activity you obtained in that region making it easier to look up the remaining ones using internet.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Used Dodge Charger Hellcat that U can win in story mode on Takahashi Special event (nice Initial D reference btw). The only problem was that I had to do some other crap-events post-story while waiting for Takahashi to appear (got it on like day 4/night, so it's random 4 everyone).

Even though I messed up the x5 combo once I still got 260 at the end on my 1st attempt. Just be sure to tune the Dodge up to higher S+ range & tune it towards drift driving style (I got the slider up to 85% & the car felt awesome/destroyed them turns).

• Like 1