Next Trophy Volume?

I-Chipp-I

Anyone have an idea of when we could expect the next list of trophies or "Volume 3" to come out? Update 1.5 is closing in and Genshin just got its next dlc list (i think) and I'm not aware of how Hoyoverse handles these updates. Like I don't know if 1.5 is an event or full on expansion. 

Just kinda curious if anyone has a good idea about this since I'm nearly done with the platinum and want to keep playing and that would give me a goal to aim for.

1.5 will include a new area of the Loufu, but no new planet.

If they're following the same trophy update pattern as Genshin, there'll be 2-3 new trophy updates per year, meaning about 5-6 of the updates each year don't include new trophies (updates are every 6 weeks). Genshin's trophy updates are usually around the beginning of a new country, the end, and somewhere in the middle.

Star Rail's trophy list is way better than Genshin's, so personally I hope they don't follow the same pattern and add some trophies on every update. I wouldn't mind some of the more random in-game achievements becoming trophies too. The current list is mostly companion missions, so maybe they'll add more trophies every time there's a new companion mission (which 1.5 has one), but then again maybe they'll wait until there's more. We'll just have to wait and see.

Genshin did something different with its trophies for each of its first, second and third years, and something different again with Star Rail with the focus on companion quest trophies. We spent most of last year thinking they weren't going to do the statue and tree trophies, then boom!, two random gold trophies in patch 3.6. I gave up trying to predict the trophies, only for them to start copying the year three method in year four (at least so far, we'll see in 4.6 I guess). I'd expect companion quests to all get trophies, probably in batches of ten or so.