Odallus+Oniken bundle

Miles-MHunter

• 5 months later...
On 11/9/2023 at 8:24 AM, Miles-MHunter said:

Hello fellow kids! I've bought Odallus + Oniken bundle (there are no eparate Odallus game in the store) , but after downloading it, i can't see Oniken anywhere, and the game icon is just Odallus. Anyone knows, how to acess Oniken ? 

I just acquired this bundle as it is currently on sale. For me what happened was the opposite, in my library I can see only Oniken and the "bundle game/image banner" for both, but not Odallus separately, but just going through the bundle page and clicking in the "..." can lead you to either games and by having acquired the license for the bundle you should be able to download both game apps, it works even by searching any of the games on psn after you purchased the bundle.

I know this is a little bit late by the date you posted, but as I don't see Oniken in your trophy list I wonder if you were able to downloaded it or not, and hopefully I could at least warn people that IT IS OK buying the bundle even if PSN is a little awkward with these type of things.

Edited by GravityQueeen
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, GravityQueeen said:

I just acquired this bundle as it is currently on sale. For me what happened was the opposite, in my library I can see only Oniken and the "bundle game/image banner" for both, but not Odallus separately, but just going through the bundle page and clicking in the "..." can lead you to either games and by having acquired the license for the bundle you should be able to download both game apps, it works even by searching any of the games on psn after you purchased the bundle.

I know this is a little bit late by the date you posted, but as I don't see Oniken in your trophy list I wonder if you were able to downloaded it or not, and hopefully I could at least warn people that IT IS OK buying the bundle even if PSN is a little awkward with these type of things.

Thanks, i will try this today

• Like 1