In your face and how do you like me now

SaySykesRN

How do these work? I haven’t seen a single billboard that wasn’t different to normal and I’ve seen nothing that lets me face a friends time

how do I get these to spawn and how do they work? Yes I have friends who played and or have the plat for this game

They spawn on whichever billboard the other player or account has driven through and beat the time challenge of. So you need to remember where and then beat that time hitting the face on that particular billboard. It isn't hard just use a crap car on your alt and then something ridiculously quick on your main. 

• 4 weeks later...

Sometimes Autolog goes bonkers for a while, unless the game connects to the NFS servers nothing will show up on the billboard.  I believe the game also has to be in multiplayer mode or at least connect to it to sync with Autolog.

... or your game is glitched.  I have a PSN friend who does NOT see even their own Speedlist records no matter what they do.  We would share screenshots on what we see on our end and even if we are both in the same lobby, nothing shows up on theirs when I can see their Speedlist record on mine.  They said that this problem had been going on forever for them, a case of bad lottery I guess. I hope that this is not actually the case for you.

OP should update this thread on their development for the community's sake.  It is an interesting topic that others who are in the same situation will find helpful.

As for mine, friends who I have had on since playing the PS3 version were also on the billboards.  But when it comes to Social Climber, the number of friends that count has got to be on what platform we are playing.  We have to start from scratch and add new ones.

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/21/2023 at 12:22 PM, Eispan said:

Sometimes Autolog goes bonkers for a while, unless the game connects to the NFS servers nothing will show up on the billboard.  I believe the game also has to be in multiplayer mode or at least connect to it to sync with Autolog.

... or your game is glitched.  I have a PSN friend who does NOT see even their own Speedlist records no matter what they do.  We would share screenshots on what we see on our end and even if we are both in the same lobby, nothing shows up on theirs when I can see their Speedlist record on mine.  They said that this problem had been going on forever for them, a case of bad lottery I guess. I hope that this is not actually the case for you.

OP should update this thread on their development for the community's sake.  It is an interesting topic that others who are in the same situation will find helpful.

As for mine, friends who I have had on since playing the PS3 version were also on the billboards.  But when it comes to Social Climber, the number of friends that count has got to be on what platform we are playing.  We have to start from scratch and add new ones.

I still don't get shit, and according to the game I don't even have friends who have ever played, despite me literally doing mp with one of them and another is first on the wanted list, yet nothing shows up for speed traps or billboard jumps etc

I fully don't know what to do

Update: I got them, I had to delete the game and reinstall, and also completely sign out of my vita and sign back in and the auto logs appeared

Edited by SaySykesRN
Update
  • Like 1

On 1/15/2024 at 9:34 AM, SaySykesRN said:

Update: I got them, I had to delete the game and reinstall, and also completely sign out of my vita and sign back in and the auto logs appeared

@Philippsvita2k This might be the solution to your problem.  I see you also have not gotten it yet.  Might need to log-off the PSVita and log back in as what Sykes had done.

Glad that this had been sorted out for you Sykes.  Also appreciate the update on how you got to make it work.  I am sure others who have the same dilemma will find your inputs helpful.

On 1/16/2024 at 7:24 PM, Eispan said:

@Philippsvita2k This might be the solution to your problem.  I see you also have not gotten it yet.  Might need to log-off the PSVita and log back in as what Sykes had done.

Glad that this had been sorted out for you Sykes.  Also appreciate the update on how you got to make it work.  I am sure others who have the same dilemma will find your inputs helpful.

Now to figure out how to get good for needle point, it's the last race I need outside of most wanted 2 and 3 lol, I need the pagani or just get better with the McLaren because the Bugatti has no handling and sucks

5 hours ago, SaySykesRN said:

Now to figure out how to get good for needle point, it's the last race I need outside of most wanted 2 and 3 lol, I need the Pagani or just get better with the McLaren because the Bugatti has no handling and sucks...

I used the Bugatti on the PSTV/PSVita but a Pagani on the PS3.  The important thing to do is watch the cutscene and NOT to skip it.  We start the race already in acceleration and it instantly adds 50kmh to the average speed.  This extra boost is hard to build-up on our own.  So watch the cutscenes every time we restart the race.  You are right, at this point it does not matter if it is the Bugatti or not because it will be pointless if we only keep bouncing off the rail guards. 

There are tips HERE in this thread.

13 hours ago, Eispan said:

I used the Bugatti on the PSTV/PSVita but a Pagani on the PS3.  The important thing to do is watch the cutscene and NOT to skip it.  We start the race already in acceleration and it instantly adds 50kmh to the average speed.  This extra boost is hard to build-up on our own.  So watch the cutscenes every time we restart the race.  You are right, at this point it does not matter if it is the Bugatti or not because it will be pointless if we only keep bouncing off the rail guards. 

There are tips HERE in this thread.

I didn't know I could skip cutscenes tbh 😂

• Haha 1