New Endless Archive Trophies

inciteen

:gold: Arching Onward  -  Reach Arc 4 in the Endless Archive.

:bronze: A Stage For Two  -  Complete 4 Stages with another player in the Endless Archive. 

:silver: No Book Left Unread  -  Complete all Endless Archive Optional Achievements. 

:bronze: First Splurge!  -  Spend 1,000 Archival Fortunes in the Endless Archive.

Well at least it's a free dlc. 😐

On 11/14/2023 at 9:14 PM, PraiseTheFluppi said:

Oh yes, I was hoping they add trophies for this content! I haven't played the game in a year, but I'm looking forward to the archives when I'll play again :D

Anyone who plays on PC and knows how difficult it is to get these trophies?

In my experience, arc 4 is difficult to achieve.  The standard builds you use here are generally ineffective.  I think tank/dps(you need both) builds should be used.  I've already made it to the last boss of Arc 3 with my oeakansoul ring build.  It shouldn't be too difficult with a good teammate.  Other bronze trophies are very easy, but I don't know about the silver trophy 😶

Edit: They added a group finder feature to the game.  This makes it easier for you to find teammates!

Edited by inciteen

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/14/2023 at 1:14 PM, PraiseTheFluppi said:

Oh yes, I was hoping they add trophies for this content! I haven't played the game in a year, but I'm looking forward to the archives when I'll play again :D

Anyone who plays on PC and knows how difficult it is to get these trophies?

If you have a partner, it's easier. Going for arc 4 solo is decently tricky and will require a good build. You need to be much tankier than a VMA build to survive here. The final boss of the arcs gets more phases every time you complete an arc, and enemies hit harder in each new arc. After arc 1, there's also a random boss that spawns once an arc and loves to ruin your day. You get 3 lives to progress to arc 4 (although you can unlock an extra life by completing two quests). 

You'll also have to complete several runs to get all the minigames, but I found it easier to redo arcs 1 and 2 to farm them than trying to go for deep runs.

Edited by Datboy1991