Best way to tackle this Plat?

NajiLionheart

Hi everyone! Thinking About playing this game lately and going for the platinum but I'm not the skillest fighting game player, pretty average at best even still I enjoy playing fighting games and try to get better.

My concearn is mostly of 2 trophies (set for life and my power level is 530.000)

I know there's a few threads About them but I'm not so sure if are up to date so what would be the best approach to get this platinum? Should I wait for the Zeni bonus login before starting the game? Not so sure about what that means because never tried the game before, just watched some videos and I'm interested, otherwise I wouldn't play it since I try to avoid games I don't like. 

Should or can I boost online?, if so what's the best method? I would gladly appreciate any information that is up to date, I don't want to screw it up specially the zeni trophy I read is a nightmare.

Edited by NajiLionheart

The online can be boosted. Since you haven't started the game yet, it is suggested that you get a boosting partner who also hasn't started the game and also has 0 PB or only slightly more, because if the gap is too high, boosting is either not possible or takes longer. It's been over a year since I did that and I don't remember exactly, but the boosting roughly consists of trading victories so both of you earn PB. It takes roughly 10 hours. The other online Trophies can also be boosted and take much less time.

For the zeni bonus, I'd say you are safe to start the game whenever you want. To be safe, in case somebody posts here about a new zeni bonus but you don't see it, everytime you want to play the game, boot it up with an alt account first, so that if there is a zeni bonus you can use the glitch with your main.

• Like 1

I recommend you to watch the video in the long thread., then give it a follow, and keep an eye on it only if there's news for a new bonus. Also, some bonus are pretty low and would only work if you're only willing to do the glitch for hours.

The video is exactly as I did with a 2M bonus, and got the trophy in minutes.

If you're good in fighting games you're ok, the gameplay is actually amazing although different to other more realistic games.

Edited by Jeanolt
  • Like 1

The online can be boosted pretty easily, as the others have stated. You can go into a server with a friend up to 2 ranks higher than you (I suggest being on roughly the same BP though)

As for the Zeni, if you want to try the login glitch, there is a bonus on the 22nd for Labor Thanksgiving Day as quoted by the FighterZ website https://dbfz.bn-ent.net/information/?p=8

• Like 1

The zeni trophy was my first one years before I actually played the game. I then boosted the online and got a few more bonuses and with the money I bought the level 100 characters for the link trophies and to make story easier.

My played time for platinum is at 17h. I know it does not track correctly but I don't feel it took more than 25h, most of it doing the online trophies.

I was boosting with an alt acc and someone on the internet made calculations on were you can start just winning with your main while still able to fight my alt for the trophy and this also saved a lot of hours.

• Like 2