Is This easier or harder to platinum than I am Bread?

klkamish

13 hours ago, klkamish said:

Just wondering since I have I am breads platinum.

@ShadyWARcotix did both this year while i "only" did Surgeon Simulator, i think he said that Surgeon is a tad bit harder. Maybe he can point it out a bit more precisely than me :) 

Surgeon Simulator is definitely doable especially if you did i am bread you are familiar with the weird controls ( which are differently weird in Surgeon but still weird haha ) there are plenty of very good and helpful videos out there. For me personally the tooth surgeon in the ambulance was the worst of all and almost was my platinum breaker. This one alone took me well over 6 hours until i had a very good run in the end, while my friend found this one really easy. He struggeled way more with the eye surgery in the ambulance. I did this one within a few attempts :D in the end it all comes down to endurance and not giving up. The game also has a very steep learning curve. My first attempts were so horrible but once i reached the space surgeons and went back to the early levels for A+ cleanup i knocked most of them out pretty fast. This game is incredibly addictive and i don`t regret that i platted this one. 

For sure one of my proudest plats so far. Cheers Davy

Edited by DavySuicide
  • Like 1

It's easier from my experience on both games. I found Surgeon Simulator much more enjoyable (could skew my perception on the difficulty), and I also unpatched the game using the PS4 but still got A++ rank on near enough every operation barring the Ambulance ones. If you're willing to do this then it removes the majority of the difficulty, but some of the timed and blood loss trophies still may cause a fair bit of trouble.

It's hard to compare them because because the hard part for both games are the controls.

But I still would say that I am Bread is easier than Surgeon Simulator. The parts where I struggled the most is obviously the Garden A++ in cheese hunt after that the living room in Rampage mode and bedroom in cheese hunt I believe. The rest of the a++ where a joke when you understood the mechanics and abuse the sif glitch.

Surgeon Simulator on the other hand is more annoying. There is also randomness involved in some parts. The A++ (or some trophies in general were harder) because of the blood loss you have to be very fast.

The operation which I had the most problems were the kidney operations. Idk why but the hitbox on the kidneys were so random and putting them in the body with this big ass hand and time pressure were so annoying. My friend Davysuicide had no problems with the kidneys and when it comes to the operations in generaI I would say the eye operation in the ambulance operations were the hardest part of the game and frustrating as hell because how shaky everything is.

There was also 1 trophy which was very buggy 

It's this one.

Even when you fullfill the requirement you still don't get the trophy. My friend and I needed several tries till this trophy popped.

But play it. It was different from all the games I had played before. It's funny and annoying at the same time (like I am bread). With patience you will also get the platinum. If you managed I am bread and understand the controls you will also get the platinum in Surgeon Simulator.

Ps: I used the A++ exploit. Where you could get the A++ trophy while playing on patch 1.00 which makes the platinum easier.

Edited by ShadyWARcotix
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 11/16/2023 at 5:31 AM, klkamish said:

Just wondering since I have I am breads platinum.

Both are horrible games, but I found Surgeon Simulator to he slightly easier. Once you are done with the ambulance levels, it's all downhill, I 1-attempted all the Space levels