Help with steals and blocks

chantalreyes

So I'm having trouble with these two trophies few of the last I'm missing for the platinum. My max blocks on a NBA game are 2, and I've only managed to get one steal at all... I've been stucked with these two trophies for a while, and even if I check videos on Youtube I seem unable to get them. Any tips?

Dunno if anything changed with MyCareer over past few years, but blocks you’ll wanna be PF or C. Long as you’re a decent height, block stats probably about 70-75 or so and something like that on jump/vertical. You should be good, just mainly about timing. All the badges you have/get will help too.

Steals you can make higher stats with the smaller your player is. But 75-80 steal with some badges should be good enough. There’s probably a timing to it but just spamming with those stats should get you enough steals. C’s are the easiest to steal from since they have lower ball handling, but your marker will be another PG/SG.

Super Easy way. Start a game 12 minutes. Try to get your blocks. Once you get one score a bucket and save and quit. Go back to the game and your block or steal was saved. Now keep playing if it’s taking too long to get your next block or steal force exit out of the game and launch it back up. You’ll return to the original part where you first quit no matter how long you played. Force quiting doesn’t save your game which means you have unlimited chances to get your blocks and steals in one game, Enjoy  

Thank you, I finally did it! For the blocks I did create a new character and it was pretty fast. For the stills I used danrules123 tips and saved when got a steal until I got the 5 of them.

Now I'm only missing the reaching level 10 tiers on the WNBA (currently on progression level 7) so just a litlte more of a grind and I'm done with the platinum.

Thanks again