PS5 upgrade, but no DLC's

Berrako_

I just bought Dead Cells Return to Castlevania Edition for PS4 in physical. I installed this version, and the game downloads an update with all the DLC's.
I have installed the upgrade for PS5, and it only downloads the game, it does not have any DLC. In the Add-ons section, all the PS5 DLC's appear, but they are not free and it has the original price.
How do I download the DLC's for the PS5 version?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Berrako_ said:

I just bought Dead Cells Return to Castlevania Edition for PS4 in physical. I installed this version, and the game downloads an update with all the DLC's.
I have installed the upgrade for PS5, and it only downloads the game, it does not have any DLC. In the Add-ons section, all the PS5 DLC's appear, but they are not free and it has the original price.

the upgrade is probably for the game only. someone who has done both stacks should say something though, but this seems to be the case from what I've seen. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Berrako_ said:

The Castlevania disc version has ALL dlcs included, all new biomes, weapons and so on. I was confused at first as well as it is totally unclear nothing on the case points this out but you can hop in the game everything is included. Enjoy! The castlevania dlc is the BEST add on i played in years, all in all the dlcs made an even great game better and better and better.

Cheers Davy

• Like 1

16 hours ago, HaserPL said:

the upgrade is probably for the game only. someone who has done both stacks should say something though, but this seems to be the case from what I've seen. 

But it does not indicate this anywhere on the cover.
Anyway, I deleted the game and reinstalled it, and now the DLC's appear as "free", but when I try to download them, I get an error.

15 hours ago, DavySuicide said:

The Castlevania disc version has ALL dlcs included, all new biomes, weapons and so on. I was confused at first as well as it is totally unclear nothing on the case points this out but you can hop in the game everything is included. Enjoy! The castlevania dlc is the BEST add on i played in years, all in all the dlcs made an even great game better and better and better.

Cheers Davy

For PS4 the DLC's are included in the disc. But when I install the PS5 version, nothing appears in "Downloadable content management". And inside the game, there is no option to change the original theme to the Castlevania theme. :(

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/23/2023 at 4:40 PM, Berrako_ said:

But the DLC's appear to me as free in the PS5 section, but I can't download them.
Let's wait and see if someone else shows up and the same thing happens to him.

Not sure if you solved your problem, but anyway, I was able to download the DLC's on Ps5 for free with no problem. I bought them from psstore on Ps4 time ago. Not sure for the Castlevania one, because I didn't got it yet.

On 12/10/2023 at 4:22 PM, Phemt666 said:

Not sure if you solved your problem, but anyway, I was able to download the DLC's on Ps5 for free with no problem. I bought them from psstore on Ps4 time ago. Not sure for the Castlevania one, because I didn't got it yet.

Hey, thank you for your reply.

No, I have not been able to download it yet. I have reset the PS5 system licenses, and rebuilt the database. In case there was a problem with that.

But I still can't download it, it doesn't come out for free anymore, but with the original price. 😕

• 4 months later...
On 12/12/2023 at 2:24 PM, Berrako_ said:

Hey, thank you for your reply.

No, I have not been able to download it yet. I have reset the PS5 system licenses, and rebuilt the database. In case there was a problem with that.

But I still can't download it, it doesn't come out for free anymore, but with the original price. 😕

That is strange. I think you should raise it with PlayStation support and have them look into what’s happening. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, crouchingotter said:

That is strange. I think you should raise it with PlayStation support and have them look into what’s happening. 

Yes, I talked to them weeks ago. I sent them screenshots and everything.

I asked them recently, and they say they are still looking at it.