Are there changes implemented by Sony when it comes to PS Premium?

The-Smiths-85

One of my friends has mentioned that Sony changed the way the games are available when you're offline. There are titles leaving the Premium every month and I usually didn't have enough time to play some of them. I believe most of us have been there and the only way to continue playing was to go offline, up till two weeks. Is this true that they changed it to one week now? Is there an official statement written by Sony about the changes? Some games take longer to complete, so I wouldn't want to be left out with half of the plat done and be pressured to buy certain products. Thanks in advance for any information about this!

Edited by The-Smiths-85
Grammar corrections.

• 3 months later...
Posted (edited)

It's worked like it used to with 2 additional weeks up till this day. I wanted to complete 2 games leaving PS Plus and now the timer doesn't change in the games' information, even after restoring the licenses. Have there been changes to the system lately? I don't reckon any updates. During the restoration process the bar goes to like 85% and then it speeds up with an instant information that everything has been restored. Did Sony change this and now the system ignores the titles which were downloaded but never bought?

Edited by The-Smiths-85
Additional information.