Lol I thought the fmv hostess game was embrassing to play through

Oh no, there is something cringe in a video game... whatever will we do?

In Yakuza 6 we get the Live Chat ladies... and again, oh no... something different and fun from a video game.

Will no one think of the children? 

We should petition to get them removed... and then we should attack  the 15min music video from Alan Wake 2.

How dare they add cringe, fun or anything else then what I want in a video game!!

TL:DR - Some people enjoyed it (me) and some people think it is cringe (you). Most of my reply is sarcasm. Just let developers do random and cringe stuff. Life is already boring enough.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BaseDS said:

Oh no, there is something cringe in a video game... whatever will we do?

In Yakuza 6 we get the Live Chat ladies... and again, oh no... something different and fun from a video game.

Will no one think of the children? 

We should petition to get them removed... and then we should attack  the 15min music video from Alan Wake 2.

How dare they add cringe, fun or anything else then what I want in a video game!!

TL:DR - Some people enjoyed it (me) and some people think it is cringe (you). Most of my reply is sarcasm. Just let developers do random and cringe stuff. Life is already boring enough.

Mine isn't 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, poker_1987 said:

Mine isn't 

My life isn't boring as well but let this guy say whatever he wants to say, because we live in free world, with freedom of speech :) however i entirely disagree with his point of view because imho hostess minigame is boring and repetetive as hell. I have not found anything positive in this particular aspect of the game, but i understand that someone like activities like that.

Edited by Crusad3rp