Guide

AmazingNoeder

I believe no one made a trophy guide for this game,i saw that @Thropy_Croissant got the plat some time agoo, could you share the guide that you used?

And there's any info about how to follow it?

I believe you used those japanese guides that the people who made the older trophy guides in novels used,is this a particular nasty Novel compared to all other novels?

Asking you cuz normally you share some nice info about games you play on the forums.

You are correct. There isn't any english guide that I know of and I've used this Japanese guide: https://h1g.jp/doukoku/. As usual, no japanese knowledge is needed to complete this VN. A basic use of the translator feature on your browser and Google Translator app will be enough to get this game done. The links on the left pane of the page are all the routes you'll have to play to get this one done. For the actual game, it's kind of boring as you have to play many playthroughs that will be 99% identical on your way to 15+ endings. This is a game that is hard to screw up as you mostly walk around and talk to people. Very few minor changes happen between the routes and your longest playthrough will be the first one as you'll need to learn the map and where every room is.

The only time I've struggled was one time on the blue hair girl's route when you have to show her something. For some reason this is the only point in the game where you have to open the in-game menu for a hidden "talk" button that is necessary for that route.

There is also a small mistake on the first route' ending that might confuse some so I would advise to possibly start with another character's route instead. It's very minor but this game has 2 "ending routes" and the walkthrough for the first playthrough unfortunately describes the wrong route. It'd make much more sense if you get to that part later on as it's a common route you'll play a few times.

Overall, I would personally rate this VN as a pretty easy one but be aware that I've played TONS of VNs. VN beginners might struggle a bit but more advanced players should do it without too much struggle. Each route is also very short (1h or less) and you can save anytime iirc

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Thropy_Croissant said:

Snip 

Thak you very much for the info, problem with those VN without any guide from trophy hunters,is that it can be anything,a super easy novel or an extremely annoying like the one with Egyptian quiz.

How did you went to this site?

You made the search in English or used japanese words to find?

The last Haishi that you got the plat, doesn't have a trophy guide too?

btw congrats on basically being the top 1 in the leaderboard

Edited by AmazingNoeder
  • Like 1