Some tips

rmsison1

Some tips I got online and from experience that can help.

For trophy Que Suerte, Do story mission 7 on hard. Keep boss in middle and avoid the four breakables on the edge of the room. You have to beat the boss AFTER 10 mins. Keep blocking or dodging. Dont do ignition attacks. If you beat the boss on hard after 10 mins and you didnt break anything, you will get exactly 33 points nailing the "RNG" trophy. 

For time attack 1:30, use Yoruichi. Use her aerial move circle to avoid potential enemies that might hit you. This move propels you forward without consuming time. Follow the route on the video posted on the guide so you dont forget the ignition powerup. I got it in 1:25 on second try.

For beating 350 enemies in beat attack, do intermediate, just used Stark and run and gunned just using the square button. Got about 420 kills easy. 

For no hit battle and not destroying any items on a stage - I did story mission 7 on normal. With a high enough spirit gauge, you can keep using circle move which knocks the boss away from you and knocks him down. Just wait for him to stand up and do the move over and over essentially stunlocking him. Hes more aggressive on harder difficulty levels so I did it on normal. 

Good luck. Grindy game but Ive seen worse plus I love Bleach so its cool lol

• Like 1

Personally, I couldn't stomach finishing the plat as the gameplay was just so boring and tedious. I also borrowed it from a friend so I'm not even tempted to go back to it.

I used Yoruichi on the time attack, but I bet you could do it with Ichigo Final form or Soi Fon as both of them are pretty fast.

For 350 kills I did it with the Hueco Mundo King (can't remember his name) and just spammed his rot attack. Alternatively, I also used Ichigo Final form as well and just spammed getsugas from long range and pretty sure I killed over 500 per run as this is how I got the 56k kills trophy.

Pretty sure mission 7 on normal is the ideal level since it's just a boss battle. Though, I think it's pretty doable on some of the other battles. It's just not as mindless. Lol.

All good tips btw, I agree with a lot of what you said.