Lost my hunter after regardless DC's

MC_MAY_DIE

Serious this stupid feature in this game is fucking me up😠😠 just lost my hunter because of DC and every time I rejoin it dose it again and again until my hunter was lost 🤬🤬🤬 it happened to me 2 times before where I was abel to rejoin after 15 - 20 minutes but not this time. 😒 it's gonna be a shit show to get 5 hunters to lv. 50 when this DC problem happens 1 - 2 times a day. 

Any way to bring back lost hunter from DC's? 

From memory, there's no way to manually bring back your hunter from a disconnect. I vaguely remember experiencing or hearing that sometimes the game would recognize the issue and give you the hunter back, but I also remember a screen saying that the hunter is presumed lost/dead. I could be entirely wrong, but I'm pretty confident that there is no way to bring a hunter back from a disconnect manually.

What servers are you playing on? 5 hunters to level 50 won't really be an issue if you are able to successfully play on Oceania servers because you'll likely be put into a game by yourself. Solo all the bosses and level up. You can also use a less populated server to farm Quickplay wins, which will give you that hunter with a few levels before you take it into regular gameplay.

13 hours ago, JFKing said:

From memory, there's no way to manually bring back your hunter from a disconnect. I vaguely remember experiencing or hearing that sometimes the game would recognize the issue and give you the hunter back, but I also remember a screen saying that the hunter is presumed lost/dead. I could be entirely wrong, but I'm pretty confident that there is no way to bring a hunter back from a disconnect manually.

What servers are you playing on? 5 hunters to level 50 won't really be an issue if you are able to successfully play on Oceania servers because you'll likely be put into a game by yourself. Solo all the bosses and level up. You can also use a less populated server to farm Quickplay wins, which will give you that hunter with a few levels before you take it into regular gameplay.

I was playing on Oceania server, the dc issue happened again later but there I didn't lose my hunter. 

Do I keep the Hunter from Solo hunt? It's doesn't look like it maybe because I have space for 7 hunters but have 3 normal hunters and around 18 dlc hunter

It seems to occur on PS5 more often than on PS4. I suggest to restart the game each time after you play 2-3 matches, I had a feeling that those disconnects occur only when you're playing for a long time. Maybe it was just a coincidence but I definitely started seeing much less disconnects once I started to restart every 1.5-2 hours.

6 hours ago, KingSkovald said:

It seems to occur on PS5 more often than on PS4. I suggest to restart the game each time after you play 2-3 matches, I had a feeling that those disconnects occur only when you're playing for a long time. Maybe it was just a coincidence but I definitely started seeing much less disconnects once I started to restart every 1.5-2 hours.

I'm on ps4 and it keeps getting worse now it's dc fucking me up on the EU server 🤯🤯🤯

Play with randoms and use them as bait, better than solo.  Vs trios is also easier than duos. Better to face off vs 3 other teams of 3 than 5 teams of 2 and a solo as a solo, because teams tend to stick together. So less chance you get sandwhiched between teams. you can get to level 50 in one game if you wipe the servers and banish the bosses and kill lots of AI. If you do a server wipe, pick up the bountry and don't extract. Use the full 45mins to kill/collect xp.

Changing the default control settings helps a lot, you can make aiming much easier by ajusting the speeds. Lots of good set ups on reddit.

You only need 5 level 50s. It's not that hard. You can also just cheese it using silenced weapons and killing AI. If a boss is banished up north, kill all the AI to the south. You can just afk in a bush for a few minutes to wait for a banish. That's if you really just want the trophies and not play the game.

The main reason you lost your hunter during a DC is probably because you were killed by AI or a hunter, so the game sees you as dead and wont let you rejoin. Another reason to play with randoms or friends.

It could also be your internet being crap. The servers are usually pretty good for me, and I've got a few thousand hours in the game. If you're playing on Aussie servers from the eu that might also be why you're losing connection. Aussie servers suck even for the aussies, their internet over there and server connections are terrible in general.

It's impossible to get 5 hunters to lv 50 when this disconnection loop keeps going on I never makes it in to the match it's only try for like 10 - 20 seconds to rejoin and the error again this is only in Bounty Hunter I have this issue on every servers , Soul Survivor I have no issue at all. 

I'm pretty sure it's corse of the last update 🕳️ before that I only got dc'ed every 5 match on the Oceania server and had no problem rejoining in 1 to 3 tries.

My internet connection is just fine I only have issues with this game after that shity update 

Edited by MC_MAY_DIE

It may be just issues with the server, if you are from Europe connection to Oceania server is most likely the worst. I had this happening a lot before the patch and after the patch it actually happened much less but that was when I started to restart the game frequently. I payed on PS5 and had PS4 alts AFK in the lobby, oddly alts rarely had this happening, mostly they were disconnected on initial load but almost never during the game.

To speed this up I suggest finding a reliable boosting partner and do it together, 50 rank can be obtained in 3 games if you get lucky to enter empty lobbies and have 2 bosses in 2/3 matches. If you both extract all tokens in all 3 games you should hit 50. I did it solo and it took 5-7 games and was much more frustrating. Played co-op later to speed up 100 contracts farm and it felt like game became x2 easier, however it stopped feeling like a survival horror game.

16 hours ago, Deadvember said:

The main reason you lost your hunter during a DC is probably because you were killed by AI or a hunter, so the game sees you as dead and wont let you rejoin.

It's not related to getting killed, when that happens you simply cannot reconnect to the game no matter what. I disconnected when banishing boss while just staying crouched and hidden in the building near the boss location. My alt was in the lobby and I run to check what happened and my main was just sitting in the same spot where disconnect happened. It just doesn't let you reconnect by either keep returning you to the loading screen again and again or loading you in but your screen is just frozen and you can't do anything.