3 Endings, 3 Issues and 3 trophies left.

Ryudoz

I finished all 3 ending playthroughs and have 3 trophies that are preventing me from getting me the plat. Before I attempt a 4th run I want to gather a solution for each and see if I can get them in the same run.

The Iron Wayfarer:
In none of the endings did he drop his equipment, which blocked the all equipment trophy and his quest trophy.
- Can you obtain these trophies in any ending run or is it specific?
- How to trigger these items dropping and the quest trophy popping

All Bosses/Kukajin:
It's very common for many of us to have Kukajin stuck in Skyrest. After summoning her during Hushed Saint, and refusing to pay, she has not changes her dialog.
- Can you force her to leave Skyrest when you have 2 Bosses left? (Cleric, Monarch)?
- What solution did you use to move her from Skyrest in a new playthrough?

Stigmas:
There is no way to track which of you have interacted with outside of a manual checklist. I've flayed all of them with the possible exception of the one unique to radiant ending in Adyr shrine.
- Is there an official bug where the trophy doesn't pop that requires a workaround?
- Can you see the Adyr Shrine stigma outside the Radiant ending?
- Can you see the Adyr Stigma before you beat the final boss?

I've read many forums and comments so I know a lot of what I'll seeing in the below, but hopefully there is one comment that leads us to a workaround for these issues.

For instance, I found a workaround for the Umbral ending crash based on someones comments about making the platform go forwards and backwards.

Cheers and goodluck Lampbearers

On 12/1/2023 at 7:48 PM, Ryudoz said:

I finished all 3 ending playthroughs and have 3 trophies that are preventing me from getting me the plat. Before I attempt a 4th run I want to gather a solution for each and see if I can get them in the same run.

The Iron Wayfarer:
In none of the endings did he drop his equipment, which blocked the all equipment trophy and his quest trophy.

All Bosses/Kukajin:
It's very common for many of us to have Kukajin stuck in Skyrest. After summoning her during Hushed Saint, and refusing to pay, she has not changes her dialog.
- Can you force her to leave Skyrest when you have 2 Bosses left? (Cleric, Monarch)?
- What solution did you use to move her from Skyrest in a new playthrough?

Stigmas:
There is no way to track which of you have interacted with outside of a manual checklist. I've flayed all of them with the possible exception of the one unique to radiant ending in Adyr shrine.
- Is there an official bug where the trophy doesn't pop that requires a workaround?

I've read many forums and comments so I know a lot of what I'll seeing in the below, but hopefully there is one comment that leads us to a workaround for these issues.

For instance, I found a workaround for the Umbral ending crash based on someones comments about making the platform go forwards and backwards.

Cheers and goodluck Lampbearers

I made a post to fix Kukajin here 

In the description i added other methods to fix her as well

• Like 1

On 12/1/2023 at 8:48 PM, Ryudoz said:

The Iron Wayfarer:

This quest has to be done with the Umbral ending, they are connected.

you get the trophy when you talk (and kill) with his ghost in the snowy region

you should refer to a guide, you can find a lot in YouTube 

On 12/1/2023 at 8:48 PM, Ryudoz said:

Stigmas:

there isn’t any way to track them in game.

most of player miss the 4 stigmas linked to the lightreaper : they appear once you killed him, you have to go back to the 4 locations where he attacks you.

Adyr stigma only appear after beating him, then you must NOT start a NG+ in order to watch it.

Not really about Kukajin: is there a specific reason that I did not meet Lightreaper for the 3rd time (after Crow)? The arena is empty, and the next time I see it is at the Upper Calrath.

This is my NG0, and I wrongly (thanks to the meaningless escalator design of locking me out of winterbury) arrive Upper Calrath before entering Fief.

16 hours ago, R_vNistelrooy said:

Not really about Kukajin: is there a specific reason that I did not meet Lightreaper for the 3rd time (after Crow)? The arena is empty, and the next time I see it is at the Upper Calrath.

This is my NG0, and I wrongly (thanks to the meaningless escalator design of locking me out of winterbury) arrive Upper Calrath before entering Fief.

I don't know how that would of been possible without hitting a bug. You didn't accidentally kill Lightreaper in a previous meeting. Maybe the trigger isn't happening.