Cross Progression from Switch to PlayStation

Tristan1427

Hello everyone, I just wondering about how Cross Progression is for Warframe at the moment, I saw that it is happening and was curious to find if it's safe to keep playing on my switch and then after awhile I could jump onto the Playstation version and have all my progression continued from both consoles just jump back forwards from the two and if all the trophies will auto pop like other games such as Dauntless :) 

• 2 weeks later...

The cross-progression starts rolling out today:

Cross Platform Save Rollout Information: Beginning Dec 14 - Cross Platform Save News & Updates - Warframe Forums
https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1374265-cross-platform-save-rollout-information-beginning-dec-14/

We will see if it affects the trophies in any way when first batches of people start getting access to it.

Edited by GumiDeLaGumi
  • Like 1

I tried it today, I've basically done nearly everything on this game on PC so I was curious to see what I'd get on PS4. My whole account has synced, but I didn't unlock a single trophy. Instead, all my trophy stats have maxed out meaning anything with 'kill x enemies' aren't unlocked unless I kill 1 of them. I also noticed max standing trophies didn't unlock which I think might be concerning as I'm unsure what I can do if I've already reached max standing for something like orb vallis... Overall I'd say this will skip a lot of the grind but it's best to hold off syncing until there's a definitive way to get trophies like 'Ride or die' & 'Money can't buy happiness' to unlock.

Warning: these devs suuuuuuck at cross-progression. See the ps4-ps5 debacle which still leaves people high and dry to this day.

My missing trophy finally popped... with a missing timestamp, which should be impossible for online games. And I'm not the only one.