Completed all in-game quests

Sightes

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

I believe they need you to get ever single costume, weapon, music, character met, collect all potions, monster cards, at least have one kill on every single monster in the game, purchase all of the ACE special move thingy, used every item in the beauty shop atleast once, get all head gears, collect every single material, finish all of the side quests & ACE missions and beat every single dungeon in the game... pretty much they need you to not left a single corner in the game unchecked.

I believe they need you to get ever single costume, weapon, music, character met, collect all potions, monster cards, at least have one kill on every single monster in the game, purchase all of the ACE special move thingy, used every item in the beauty shop atleast once, get all head gears, collect every single material, finish all of the side quests & ACE missions and beat every single dungeon in the game... pretty much they need you to not left a single corner in the game unchecked.

This is incorrect, you just have to finish all of the quests, including all of the Extra and Extra Quest 2 quests. You don't have to complete the mercenary book for any trophies.

This is incorrect, you just have to finish all of the quests, including all of the Extra and Extra Quest 2 quests. You don't have to complete the mercenary book for any trophies.

so, I can beat the game 100% without the chore of doing all of the mercenary book?

If this is true then thank you so much!

The requirements in the mercenary book is a pain to do.

so, I can beat the game 100% without the chore of doing all of the mercenary book?

If this is true then thank you so much!

The requirements in the mercenary book is a pain to do.

Yeah, you don't need to complete the book. I only had 72% done when I got the plat. If you actually had to complete the book, the plat rarity would easily be below 1%.

Edited by ExHaseo
  • Like 1

• 5 months later...

I finally did beats all the in-game quest's last month..

I was totally wrong about doing everything in the mercenary book just like ExHaseo said..

1-Just finish the main story, doing so will unlock the tower of yggdrassil and the Ace chapters.

2- now focus of finishing the yggdrassil tower ( chose the 25F/30 Min) which is fast to beat, last floor is 176F.

3- once done with the tower this mean the newer bosses boss rush "whatever" is unlocked in Extra Quest 2, meaning now you have unlocked every extra quest etc in the game.

4- now beat all of the Extra Quest/all four Ace Chapters/all Extra Quest 2. and this trophy should unlocked.