Atelier Escha & Logy final boss and item/weapon synthesis questions for platinum trophy?

I have just finished assignment 9 of my first playthrough which is Logy. I suck at synthesis so the game was a struggle, especially the dragons. I need to create some good items and equipment to beat both the final boss, and also for the powered up on which I plan to do in my second playthrough, but only powered up once to Lv 60 just for trophies.

The guides on all these ultimate builds on gamefaqs and playstation profiles are not step by step as such, and all seem like super overpowered for lv 99 final boss and dlc, so I have no clue what to do or create in the free time of assignment 9 and year 4.

1. Can anyone advise me, what exactly is the bare minimum I need to craft in terms of items, weapons, armour and equipment, and for what party members to just beat the last boss and the powered up one at level 60?

2. How do I go about the above, in terms of farming for materials etc. I don't really get the whole properties or what is good, so if anyone knows of an idiot guide of some sort to just see me through these two battles for the platinum I would be really grateful.

My current part is level 45, and my items are pretty crap, so at present no chance against the last dungeon bosses Id say....

I just want to get the platinum in as easy way as possible, so any advice would be much appreciated! 

There are guides on barrel wisdom. https://barrelwisdom.com/escha/beating-the-final-boss

I have platinumed the game years ago so honestly don't really remember what I used. Except a lot of farming with dowsing rods.

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/709407-atelier-escha-and-logy-alchemists-of-the-dusk-sky/68839968

I used this thread. You don't really need all of that but at least a solid bomb is required. Than just do a double draw with all assists to kill the boss. Threia should be second to last to trigger a lot of debuffs from her assist.

10 hours ago, Akrioz said:

There are guides on barrel wisdom. https://barrelwisdom.com/escha/beating-the-final-boss

I have platinumed the game years ago so honestly don't really remember what I used. Except a lot of farming with dowsing rods.

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/709407-atelier-escha-and-logy-alchemists-of-the-dusk-sky/68839968

I used this thread. You don't really need all of that but at least a solid bomb is required. Than just do a double draw with all assists to kill the boss. Threia should be second to last to trigger a lot of debuffs from her assist.

Thanks!

I was just wondering in terms of the end game weapons and armour, what party members did you use? There are a lot of party members including the dlc ones in the dx version, other than Escha, Logy and Theria, did you use anyone else for the back and if so, did you craft their best weapons and armours as well? Or is just the front three needed? 

4 hours ago, Lava_Yuki said:

other than Escha, Logy and Theria, did you use anyone else for the back and if so, did you craft their best

That's what you are looking to achieve. The correct assist for Threia only works at 200+% damage rate iirc. Of course you need all 6. I did the platinum 9 years ago so I do not really remember the details. I didn't have DLC. You use the hourglass thingy to fill the assist gauge then do a double draw. Depending on your bomb it will take 1 or 2, maybe 3 times. I certainly remember that my party almost died and took me 2 bombs to kill her. Iirc I half-assed the equipment and certainly did not gear up everyone.

P.S. Escha was my first atelier and definitely the hardest out of all I played since. Which is all the games that came after. There wasn't a difficulty options and the PP system is an ass to deal with while crafting. Everything becomes more streamlined since Sophie.

Edited by Akrioz