Master-At-Arms - Let There Be Light

LLNK12

Hey everyone,

I wondering if there is a way to follow the number of monster kill in the game, cause im at least at 35h of playing, i've got every other achievement of the base game and most of the dlc's one but still no have the 10 000 kills...

Other question on the DLC Deep see duo, somebody have a trick to do "Let there be light" trophy ? I tried several run with it and different techniques, but impossible to make it pop.

Best,

• Like 1

To answer your second question, I got that DLC trophy by just doing a higher light modifier run and only loaded my auto-cannon if the encounter I had wasn't one which either spawned a bunch of those mosquito enemies in groups of four/five or a huge swarm of them all at once, then I just reflected a projectile and it pierced its way through all the enemies. If you get the encounter where it spawns those enemies incrementally, you just wait for two or three waves of them spawn and then reflect. 

• Like 1

On 12/12/2023 at 11:44 AM, LLNK12 said:

Little update.

Just finish the "Festive Fleet" trophy, 50h of game and nothing. I contacted the dev somes days ago, hope they can fix it.

And thanks @ZeroGravitii for the tips, i win the trophy at my first try.

As for your 10,000 kill trophy, it's weird it didn't pop yet. I can't really remember if I've experienced any bugs in my plat play through. There was one with unlocking a character. Other then that I was very careful on playing the game in solo until I had the coop trophy left for the plat 

• 3 months later...
On 14/12/2023 at 12:47, NoiizeR- said:

Domatore di bestie e Hoarder per me sono un problema. Spero che esaminino anche quelli

is there any news for the 10k monsters killed trophy? because he doesn't even give it to me, not even the 1k one