Why so little players own this game

Mokkajunior

Just started playing this yesterday and have to say I'm pleasantly surprised by this game.

Only seeing 36 people ever starting this game and no one reaching the end surprises me. Maybe something wrong about this game will come up but until now (10h of gameplay) I'm still enjoying this and haven't found any bugs or trophies not popping.

It's kinda hard because there's no real storyline but you just have to follow your own path, that's maybe what put some people off.

Anyway I will update when I reached the 0.0% trophies, but for now this is really a hidden gem of a game :)

Edited by Mokkajunior

18 hours ago, Mokkajunior said:

Just started playing this yesterday and have to say I'm pleasantly surprised by this game.

Only seeing 36 people ever starting this game and no one reaching the end surprises me. Maybe something wrong about this game will come up but until now (10h of gameplay) I'm still enjoying this and haven't found any bugs or trophies not popping.

It's kinda hard because there's no real storyline but you just have to follow your own path, that's maybe what put some people off.

Anyway I will update when I reached the 0.0% trophies, but for now this is really a hidden gem of a game :)

Are the trophies glitched or is it that no one has played the game far enough? 

4 hours ago, JCP3953 said:

Are the trophies glitched or is it that no one has played the game far enough? 

Trophies pop correctly, it's hard to find stuff however as there is no guideline whatsoever. But still I just finished the "bad ending" and will certainly try and get the other endings :)

Couldn't help myself killing an animal lol :P Makes it an instant bad ending imo.

Will go a lot faster now, but still played a decent 20h for 1 playthrough so not too bad :). Still haven't found all recollections but will try on 2nd playthrough. Thinking of writing a guide but really would take away all the fun of this game...

Edited by Mokkajunior
  • Like 1

Just finished the "Demon" Ending and still no glitches or trophies not popping :). Still enjoying the game, bit frustrated for the recollections, I have found a lot and still it's not complete and think I know which 1 is missing but can't solve it (yet :)).

Writing a guide as I go now, so maybe this game will have some followers when guide is up ;).

• Like 1

Update:

Completed all endings, no trophy issues whatsoever.

Now all I need is a couple more recollections to plat this game. Still enjoying this so really worthwhile.

I had to contact the creator however as I didn't know which recollections were (still) needed and I got a reply very fast.

If I get the permission from the creator I will launch a guide for everyone to use, but only when permission is received as making a guide without spoilers is very hard so I will have to blur our a lot :)

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, JCP3953 said:

I think ill pick this up after the holidays, how is fun wise? And can't wait for your guide

I had fun playing this, a little less with the recollection drama in the end, but hey I contacted the creator of the game and he guided me through it, couldn't have done it without him tho as 1 recollection is so far out of gameplay that no one would ever think of going there :P

Should be good for a couple of hours, but with guide it shouldn't take more than 20 hours to do all 3 playthroughs so pretty easy plat imo

3 minutes ago, BIOHAZARD-R-US said:

A lot of times PSNP doesn’t reflect the official owner numbers of PSN. Look at games like Spider-Man 2 that have like 80k owners, when you know the game sold very well.

This game really hasn't had a lot of players. Plat was at 0.2% and with me finishing it, it went up to 0.5% so pretty solid raise :). Around 300-350 purchased it I think

Edited by Mokkajunior

EDIT: Ok forgot what i said earlier, I figured it all out and finished the game. Just leaving this few mysteries I haven't solved yet, if you got any pointers @Mokkajunior:

- how to give he white lettuce to the moon soldier?

- there's some sort of plate on the ground in the Plateau, with 3 parts and a triangle in the middle and it says something like "55 kg for X, 42kg for Y"... what's the deal with this? 

- Are the mines are optional or not for other trophies like all memories, quests or spells? i haven't found all of them but I did the pure ending so I'm sure I'm missing the fighting styles of the 2 commanders at least, probably more stuff too.

- Is the "other world" related to another ending?

Edited by GastNDorf

14 hours ago, GastNDorf said:

EDIT: Ok forgot what i said earlier, I figured it all out and finished the game. Just leaving this few mysteries I haven't solved yet, if you got any pointers @Mokkajunior:

- how to give he white lettuce to the moon soldier?

- there's some sort of plate on the ground in the Plateau, with 3 parts and a triangle in the middle and it says something like "55 kg for X, 42kg for Y"... what's the deal with this? 

- Are the mines are optional or not for other trophies like all memories, quests or spells? i haven't found all of them but I did the pure ending so I'm sure I'm missing the fighting styles of the 2 commanders at least, probably more stuff too.

- Is the "other world" related to another ending?

Hi,

• White Lettuce: You need the White Plant, it can be found on a ledge where you learn how to crawl. Just look down to the left when crossing the bridge in the temple-style area.
  • I'm guessing this is where you need to put the Medallion? Did you complete Commander 3 and gotten the Golem movie?
  • Mines are optional for the good and demon ending, but are a requirement for the bad ending (you need a skeleton with a long sword for the recollections) + you will need to fight the commanders and the 1st 1 is hard if unbuffed so best to buff up using the mine and the vendor in there :)
  • The Another World Ending can only be obtained in the good or demon ending: You need the crank from the ledge in Shimo Lake. To get there: After completing the 2nd Caribao-section, you can turn back and go behind the wall on your right (left when facing the Caribao), if you go a bit further you will see a door which can be opened if you got there, after that you will have a small snowy walk until you reach a ledge, which will trigger a movie showing the ledge. When you have the crank, you need to go back to Taurna Forest, head up the aqueduct again, but go to the other side of where the Commander was, you will see the 3 blue plants, just put on the Faith Helmet to reveal the column where you need to put the crank.

Just fyi, there are 33 recollections and I can safely say you will be missing more than 1 :). Guide is being reviewed for the 3rd time, 1st time ever writing a guide so it takes some time sorry :(

Edited by Mokkajunior

2 hours ago, Mokkajunior said:

Hi,

• White Lettuce: You need the White Plant, it can be found on a ledge where you learn how to crawl. Just look down to the left when crossing the bridge in the temple-style area.
  • I'm guessing this is where you need to put the Medallion? Did you complete Commander 3 and gotten the Golem movie?
  • Mines are optional for the good and demon ending, but are a requirement for the bad ending (you need a skeleton with a long sword for the recollections) + you will need to fight the commanders and the 1st 1 is hard if unbuffed so best to buff up using the mine and the vendor in there :)
  • The Another World Ending can only be obtained in the good or demon ending: You need the crank from the ledge in Shimo Lake. To get there: After completing the 2nd Caribao-section, you can turn back and go behind the wall on your right (left when facing the Caribao), if you go a bit further you will see a door which can be opened if you got there, after that you will have a small snowy walk until you reach a ledge, which will trigger a movie showing the ledge. When you have the crank, you need to go back to Taurna Forest, head up the aqueduct again, but go to the other side of where the Commander was, you will see the 3 blue plants, just put on the Faith Helmet to reveal the column where you need to put the crank.

Just fyi, there are 33 recollections and I can safely say you will be missing more than 1 :). Guide is being reviewed for the 3rd time, 1st time ever writing a guide so it takes some time sorry :(

Thanks for the details, I had no idea there was a whole hidden crank part thing ah. I also took notes during my playthrough I was at 30/33 recollections. Assuming I'm missing staff and bow from the commanders, no clue what could be the last then (probably a memory: I got the sunken boat, female Caribao and the red banner in the forest, I wouldn't be surprised if there was a 4th one hidden somewhere).

No idea what spell I could be missing either (I got Elk, Boar, Dolphin, Ptera, Time change, level warp and energy ball, but maybe I'm missing one from that hidden part you described.

I figured i had to give a white plant to the guy, except he wouldn't ask me to trade, he'd say something like I can't look at him during the trade and take a map to hide... tried a few combinations like dropping the item or opening the map but nothing did it.

As for the plateau plate, not it's not the one you drop the medallion on, it's more in the middle of the plateau, I don't exactly remember from memory if it was inside the walls in the middle or outside, but it's pretty much in the middle of the map. There are 3 texts you can read with Sanskrit, saying different weights for different characters and a triangle in the middle.

As for fighting, it should be alright, I found a pretty easy duplication glitch so you can have pretty much infinite healing, infinite moon from duping expensive gear and just stack strength, dupe bananas for double strength also I guess, should be okay as long as you don't get one shot.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, GastNDorf said:

Thanks for the details, I had no idea there was a whole hidden crank part thing ah. I also took notes during my playthrough I was at 30/33 recollections. Assuming I'm missing staff and bow from the commanders, no clue what could be the last then (probably a memory: I got the sunken boat, female Caribao and the red banner in the forest, I wouldn't be surprised if there was a 4th one hidden somewhere).

No idea what spell I could be missing either (I got Elk, Boar, Dolphin, Ptera, Time change, level warp and energy ball, but maybe I'm missing one from that hidden part you described.

I figured i had to give a white plant to the guy, except he wouldn't ask me to trade, he'd say something like I can't look at him during the trade and take a map to hide... tried a few combinations like dropping the item or opening the map but nothing did it.

As for the plateau plate, not it's not the one you drop the medallion on, it's more in the middle of the plateau, I don't exactly remember from memory if it was inside the walls in the middle or outside, but it's pretty much in the middle of the map. There are 3 texts you can read with Sanskrit, saying different weights for different characters and a triangle in the middle.

As for fighting, it should be alright, I found a pretty easy duplication glitch so you can have pretty much infinite healing, infinite moon from duping expensive gear and just stack strength, dupe bananas for double strength also I guess, should be okay as long as you don't get one shot.

• Ok so for the Soul, I can tell you this can only be obtained during the Evil ending. As it will be a Statue instead of the crank you get on the Good and Demon ending.
  • For the White Plant, you have to go into the tipi when he's sewing in front of it, talk a few times and when he says open the map, you open the map. It doesn't always work the first time around, so reopen the map and it will pop up.
  • The plateau plate I must have missed completely then, so it wouldn't have any effect on obtaining the trophies.
  • The fighting is not that bad, but if you go to Commander 1 without buffing a bit, than you're in for a long and hard fight.
  • I can send the full list of recollections if you want, but will be a long thing in the forum :P

Edited by Mokkajunior

41 minutes ago, Mokkajunior said:

• Ok so for the Soul, I can tell you this can only be obtained during the Evil ending. As it will be a Statue instead of the crank you get on the Good and Demon ending.
  • For the White Plant, you have to go into the tipi when he's sewing in front of it, talk a few times and when he says open the map, you open the map. It doesn't always work the first time around, so reopen the map and it will pop up.
  • The plateau plate I must have missed completely then, so it wouldn't have any effect on obtaining the trophies.
  • The fighting is not that bad, but if you go to Commander 1 without buffing a bit, than you're in for a long and hard fight.
  • I can send the full list of recollections if you want, but will be a long thing in the forum :P

Well I wouldn't want to spoil all the fun of posting you own first guide but yeah maybe if you could check my list to see the one I'm missing...

This is what I got on my pure playthrough: Walking and running, Eating and drinking, Jumping, Grabbing ledges, Melee combo attack , Dodging attacks, Blocking attacks , Parrying attacks, Axe, Short sword, Long sword, Magic spells, Climbing walls, Forging, Crossbow, Balance, Pushing, Cooking, Rotating handles, Chopping wood, Sewing, Sanskrit, Spreading fire, Swimming, Crawling, Playing music, Fishing, Remnants of the Past, Female Caribao, An old commander... + I assume Staff and Bow

Maybe the quests too, because I'm not 100% sure I'm only missing the white plant guy, but since my current game is basically over I can't check (just checked the crank thing though, worked fine). The issue is by the end I kind of ignored some things that auto completed, I'm pretty sure it happened a couple times... The only quests I noted were: Moon soldier dude (white plant), Moon soldier girl (guitar), the isolated girl in the village (blue plant) and that's pretty much it. I think the three nomadic guys with their chests had something that auto completes but other than that, yeah not sure at all.

Bonus, the plate I was talking about (you can see the first temple in the back): mlOl743.jpg

Edited by GastNDorf

4 hours ago, GastNDorf said:

Well I wouldn't want to spoil all the fun of posting you own first guide but yeah maybe if you could check my list to see the one I'm missing...

This is what I got on my pure playthrough: Walking and running, Eating and drinking, Jumping, Grabbing ledges, Melee combo attack , Dodging attacks, Blocking attacks , Parrying attacks, Axe, Short sword, Long sword, Magic spells, Climbing walls, Forging, Crossbow, Balance, Pushing, Cooking, Rotating handles, Chopping wood, Sewing, Sanskrit, Spreading fire, Swimming, Crawling, Playing music, Fishing, Remnants of the Past, Female Caribao, An old commander... + I assume Staff and Bow

Maybe the quests too, because I'm not 100% sure I'm only missing the white plant guy, but since my current game is basically over I can't check (just checked the crank thing though, worked fine). The issue is by the end I kind of ignored some things that auto completed, I'm pretty sure it happened a couple times... The only quests I noted were: Moon soldier dude (white plant), Moon soldier girl (guitar), the isolated girl in the village (blue plant) and that's pretty much it. I think the three nomadic guys with their chests had something that auto completes but other than that, yeah not sure at all.

Bonus, the plate I was talking about (you can see the first temple in the back): mlOl743.jpg

Hi,

I sent you all recols by message :). For the side quests you need 5 of which 1 is story related.

You have the white plant guy, the guitar girl, the blue plant girl and you are missing the tombstone fella. He can be found in the house across the road from the blue plant girl.

You will need to know how to read Sanskrit in order for him to give the quest. If you meet him at night, he will be in bed complaining about the light being too bright, so you need to find him during daytime when he's lying in front of his house or working at the anvil in the back.

The story related side quest is the guy in Shimo Lake, where you are tasked to destroy the crystals :).

The guide will explain all better, but this way you can complete this at least :)

The plate however will have something unlocking or whatever but never figured out what :). It's not needed for any trophy or anything, so if you want to try to figure out what it unlocks, be my guest :). Already did the temples which were also not needed for the trophy and the third is bugged so you'll need help for that 1 if you want to finish it :)

Just checked and apart from Bow and Staff you seem to miss:

Hammer - On the bridge at Mattiyahu City Temple you will see a very big demon holding a hammer, just keep pushing L2 and move to the side.

Edited by Mokkajunior

• 3 weeks later...