Peyote Plant Not Showing Up?

Nitro

Hi all,

I am going for GTA V 100% on PS4 version before I transfer to PS5. 

I have encountered an issue though where 1 plant is not showing up and it's my last plant. I tried driving away and back to the plant, I tried dying, I tried restarting the game and I tried a new save file. The new save file the plant was there, but reset my progress compeltely. Am I going to have to collect every single one again? Please let me know if you know any methods to help.

Thanks!

I had the same issue happen to me to fix it I saved my game then I loaded the save a couple of times for it to spawn. You could also try loading into GTA Online then returning to story mode. If it's the underwater plant that's not spawning try to save above the water and then load save again hopefully this works for you.

5 minutes ago, Knuckles said:

I had the same issue happen to me to fix it I saved my game then I loaded the save a couple of times for it to spawn. You could also try loading into GTA Online then returning to story mode. If it's the underwater plant that's not spawning try to save above the water and then load save again hopefully this works for you.

Thanks, I'll give that a try. Never tried going to GTA Online... Fingers crossed

Any idea on how many times to had to reload Story Mode? Also, luckily the underwater plants aren't required for the trophy :)

8 hours ago, Nitro said:

Thanks, I'll give that a try. Never tried going to GTA Online... Fingers crossed

Any idea on how many times to had to reload Story Mode? Also, luckily the underwater plants aren't required for the trophy :)

I'm in the same boat. I picked labrador retriever , but for some reason is missing at the director's mode. I tried online same spot and nothing. Have you found the solution yet ? 

I've read that collecting all animals ( including water ones ) resets all the animal plants but can't confirm it, because my 3th animal plant in the water was just not there. So i kinda gave up for now..

I also didn't get the final's story mission trophy. As i probably skiped on credits 2015..

Not to mention 45/50 bridges. 

It kills my motivation to once again

10 hours ago, Nitro said:

I reloaded about 3-5 times for the plant to finally show up 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, manotelikas said:

Did you reload the save before your first attempt? Because i didn't make any save before picking it for the very first time when it was there on the ground.

I ended up using a save file I had saved about 5 hours before the current one I wsa using and all the land plants were there on that version. By the way, you will always have21/22 in Directors Mode, you just need to enter as an animal and the trophy should pop.

• 1 month later...

If you... like me.. keep having the problem that some peyote doesn't appear switch to the editor and then back to story mode. then it shows up for me. For some reason it seems to have been going on for a few weeks and at least the Xbox forums are full of bug reports about it.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...