PS4 Aurora Edition upgrade to PS5 Question

BIOHAZARD-R-US

I was wondering if I have the physical Aurora Edition of the game on PS4, which came with all the DLCs, and I purchase the digital upgrade to PS5, do I get the DLCs for PS5 for free as well or do I need to purchase those separately? I can't seem to find any indicator on the mobile app or the PS5 Store that states PS5/PS4 or just PS5, etc. It's just the DLC listings.

4 minutes ago, BIOHAZARD-R-US said:

I was wondering if I have the physical Aurora Edition of the game on PS4, which came with all the DLCs, and I purchase the digital upgrade to PS5, do I get the DLCs for PS5 for free as well or do I need to purchase those separately? I can't seem to find any indicator on the mobile app or the PS5 Store that states PS5/PS4 or just PS5, etc. It's just the DLC listings.

If you redeemed the dlcs prior, then they should be available for both versions since they were updated to grant both versions of the dlc when the upgrade came out a couple of years ago.

If you haven't booted up the PS5 version yet, you should just to check if they're installed. They should be.

3 minutes ago, BIOHAZARD-R-US said:

I redeemed the code for the DLCs awhile ago, but I haven't actually touched the game yet at all. The PS5 upgrade was on sale recently, but I forgot to post here with this question. I'm going to be playing the game soon, and wanted to get both stacks for this game eventually.

In that case, the upgrade is free. Just go on the store and redeem the free upgrade with the disc in and you shouldn't need to do anything else (other than download the ps5 version)