Any tips to be more consistent with cleaning Motorbike's engine in challenge mode?

Penguin_Skeleton

Do you mean motorbike and side car? Never did that one. I see you've switched to golf cart water challenge and have the plat so congrats.

Here's what I'd recommend as the "easiest" challenges for any future readers who might be struggling:

1. Golf Cart time challenge

2. Van water challenge

3. Dirt bike time challenge

4. Van time challenge

5. Dirt bike water challenge

Yellow nozzle for most things. Turbo for windows/windscreen/door cleanup. Don't bother with soap nozzles.  Cover as much surface in a single swoop as possible. Good luck.

Also, special thanks to @HuntingFever for such a thorough trophy guide.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Vault-TecPhantom said:

Do you mean motorbike and side car? Never did that one. I see you've switched to golf cart water challenge and have the plat so congrats.

Here's what I'd recommend as the "easiest" challenges for any future readers who might be struggling:

2. Van water challenge

4. Van time challenge

Yellow nozzle for most things. Turbo for windows/windscreen/door cleanup. Don't bother with soap nozzles.  Cover as much surface in a single swoop as possible. Good luck.

No problem, I'm just glad you found it useful :).

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Vault-TecPhantom said:

2. Van water challenge

4. Van time challenge

Meant the dirt bike. For the sidecar I was unable to clean the part between the sidecar and the bike for some reason. Like around tire and rim. Rest was easy but this part made whole thing collapse for me.

Challenges I did were:

Van time

Van water

Golf time

Golf water

Bungalow time

ngl challenges soiled the experience a bit for me. Doable for sure but after how chill everything else was, this felt out of place. Glad I was able to do it.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Penguin_Skeleton said:

Meant the dirt bike. For the sidecar I was unable to clean the part between the sidecar and the bike for some reason. Like around tire and rim. Rest was easy but this part made whole thing collapse for me.

Challenges I did were:

Van time

Van water

Golf time

Golf water

Bungalow time

ngl challenges soiled the experience a bit for me. Doable for sure but after how chill everything else was, this felt out of place. Glad I was able to do it.

Ah, I see. Personally found the dirt bike time challenge "easy" but that may have been because I switched to it out of frustration of failing the dirt bike water challenge over and over, and so at that point I knew every part of the bike well enough to clean it quickly.  With the engine, I think it's just bad hit detection. Did get the dirt bike water challenge in the end but think that was luck, if anything.

Ruined the game for me completely tbh. Even when I was doing the DLC trophies (which are like the non challenge mode ones in the base game) I just couldn't wait to get this off my console because the challenges left such bad taste. I don't mind something that truly tests my skills but when it's completely antithetical to the point of the game that's when it becomes a problem. No one plays simulator games like this to be stressed lol

• Like 2