Glitched trophies!

coisou

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

There's a new patch now that fixed Contender trophy for me, but not the all rewards trophy. The season is also ending very soon so I guess all the hard work for Collect Them Allย is wasted..ย ๐Ÿคฌ

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Vitallani said:

I earned another point and did not get the tophy. i'm having to start all over again with the new season.

ย 

Weirdly the new season started with me having already 168 points out of 220. Might give it a go to see if I get the trophy, or might not. Let's see..ย ๐Ÿ˜…

If you want to stack lists, the Collect Them All trophy will unlock as soon as you start a game IF you have unlocked it on a different version earlier. I wasn't sure how it would work after these patches but tried today and it unlocked.

5 hours ago, coisou said:

ย 

Weirdly the new season started with me having already 168 points out of 220. Might give it a go to see if I get the trophy, or might not. Let's see..ย ๐Ÿ˜…

I was all the way back at zero ๐Ÿ™

On 2/18/2024 at 12:14 AM, Vitallani said:

I was all the way back at zero ๐Ÿ™

ย 

Maybe they added the previous points to me manually because I made the ticket about the glitch on Zen Studios website. Anyways, got the trophy! ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ So it's definitely fixed now.ย 

Great to hear that you got the trophy. Fingers crossed it will pop for me when I get there. When did it pop for you? Immediately upon finishing the last game when it loads the leaderboard scores, or when you exit out to the main menu?

Edited by Vitallani
Asking a question

2 hours ago, Vitallani said:

Great to hear that you got the trophy. Fingers crossed it will pop for me when I get there. When did it pop for you? Immediately upon finishing the last game when it loads the leaderboard scores, or when you exit out to the main menu?

ย 

I think it popped exactly after the points meter went full and receiving the last reward. Got a little worried at first when it didn't unlock right away on PS4 stack but just needed to wait some time for the meter to go from all the way from zero to full.

I did both the cross-play and non-cross play events, so I could double up on the number of points I got each day. I also bought one of the Star Wars packs that was on sale as one of the tables was running for the two-points events.