Unplayable Atlantic City Expeditions?

NCSFan001

Was wondering if anyone else is running into major issues with the new expeditions. Every time I get to the final objective of either expedition the game freezes so I have to quit and close the game. For tax evasion I was able to rejoin the expedition and finish it, but for the other expedition the game gets stuck in an infinite loading screen.  Even if I restart the expedition from the beginning or restart the console it still crashes on the final objective.  Anyone else having this game breaking issue?

Did you find a fix with this. I had a lot of crashes playing via the ps5. Generally in the more mob like events moonshine/ radiation/ uranium and reverted back to playing on ps4. So far only 1 crash in 3 days. I haven't touched the dlc yet with regards to the expeditions but hopefully this helps a little

I had the exact same issues with the second expedition “The Most Sensational Game” with an infinite loading screen at the end. I restarted the expedition again from the beginning and the second time I was able to finish it normally. It did constantly crash during both expeditions though, very badly optimised dlc.