Import character

MrMittery

A friend of my has the World Traveler trophy, I don’t (coop glitch). I read online that the trophy would immediately pop when you import a character that has that trophy. So, would it be possible for me to play as his character on my account? Meaning I get the trophy that way.

It will work but also get you flagged for cheating, because you're using a save that's not your own:

Using any “external save file” other than your own. This includes but isn't limited to:

• Usage of save files (including unencrypted ones) downloaded from the internet.
  • Usage of save files given to you by friends, relatives, PSN users, or anyone else.
  • Transferring local save files from different user profiles from your PlayStation. (AKA Profile Swapping)

Source:

If you want to get this trophy legit, you will have to start a new character and redo it from scratch.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, MonaSaxPayne said:

if that's the only trophy that pops, there's no way to know it was from a save file though 🤔

The fact they made a post enquiring about it, means anyone reading this, has a chance of flagging them afterwards and having the evidence to cast enough doubt to keep them flagged.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.