Where i can buy this game?

Crichik99

9 minutes ago, Crichik99 said:

i saw now that is a game borderlands "the game of the year" is the same?

For sure not going to buy pandora's box😂

It says in the description...

Shoot and loot as you explore the mayhem-filled world of Pandora in BORDERLANDS 2 and the lunar madness of BORDERLANDS: THE PRE-SEQUEL in BORDERLANDS: THE HANDSOME COLLECTION

So it comes with Borderlands 2 and the pre-sequel. I did not see the stand alone 2.

Edited by Camokidd87
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Crichik99 said:

i played this on xbox 360 now, i want to play it but i dont find it online even in playstation store (PS4) if i search online it appears only pre-sequel can someone help me?

It isn't Standalone on PS4/Xbone, you need to buy "Borderlands: The Handsome Collection" which has BL2 and Pre-Sequel (or any of the other Complete Bundles like "Pandora's Box etc.)

12 hours ago, Crichik99 said:

i played this on xbox 360 now, i want to play it but i dont find it online even in playstation store (PS4) if i search online it appears only pre-sequel can someone help me?

The game is available on disc and digital. Should not be hard to get ahold of the game at all. 

On 12/17/2023 at 1:18 AM, Camokidd87 said:

It says in the description...

Shoot and loot as you explore the mayhem-filled world of Pandora in BORDERLANDS 2 and the lunar madness of BORDERLANDS: THE PRE-SEQUEL in BORDERLANDS: THE HANDSOME COLLECTION

So it comes with Borderlands 2 and the pre-sequel. I did not see the stand alone 2.

thanks