In regards to the 100% complete guide...

DanteIshimura

Hi everyone, 

Not played this game for a couple of years and wanted to have it on my new profile. Been following the guide but at the start of July there was a part where I needed to watch the jail break video twice but forgot once and so now only have it complete 1/2. Does this mess anything up majorly for the run or if there is a way to rectify it could you let me know. 

Also. The trophy for the lotto win says you need to wait 7 days before you can check. I bought the ticket on the first but I cannot check until 8/22 which is right near the end of summer. If I do not win will I have enough time to try again?

Appreciate any info you can offer. 

Watching the DVDs isn't required for the platinum, just for completionists, so you're fine. 

Yeah the summer lotto is a big long one but once that finishes it goes to normal lottos which only take a few days or a week, I can't remember. Plenty of opportunities though so don't worry. 

12 hours ago, jonesey46 said:

Watching the DVDs isn't required for the platinum, just for completionists, so you're fine. 

Yeah the summer lotto is a big long one but once that finishes it goes to normal lottos which only take a few days or a week, I can't remember. Plenty of opportunities though so don't worry. 

Its not about the DVDs, they're watched for the social points, so although they are not required, the points lost from them may impact something else in regards to the platinum guide itself!

As for Lotto, same again, the reward, whatever that is as I can't forget social points, money....?????? Maybe needed for something shortly after.

That being said, you have quite a bit of spare time at the end, so anything you do mess up (you will find 1 mistake has a domino effect), you will just have to try to fix at the end.

Hope that helps

Edited by Optinooby

10 hours ago, Optinooby said:

Its not about the DVDs, they're watched for the social points, so although they are not required, the points lost from them may impact something else in regards to the platinum guide itself!

As for Lotto, same again, the reward, whatever that is as I can't forget social points, money....?????? Maybe needed for something shortly after.

That being said, you have quite a bit of spare time at the end, so anything you do mess up (you will find 1 mistake has a domino effect), you will just have to try to fix at the end.

Also, there is no 100% guide here for P5R, so if you're referring to my P5 100% guide, quite a few things have changed so bear that in mind. I do have a P5R 100% guide like this, but its in video form on my channel. If that don't make sense, what I mean is the videos are a slideshow of calendar pages showing what to do, then there is a actual gameplay during the dungeons.

Hope that helps

There is a 100% perfect schedule guide for P5R on here: https://psnprofiles.com/guide/11946-persona-5-royal-100-perfect-schedule

I used this a few months ago and it got me the platinum no problem. I reached max social stats months before the ending so missing a DVD really isn't a big deal. The money you get from winning the lotto isn't accounted for in the guide and you end up with more money than you can spend pretty quickly anyway.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Cheers everyone, 

Just got the platinum. I think the toughest part was trying to do that fighting mini-game where you had to put in the directions lol. Not easy on a PS4 D-pad. 

Great game. Will look into seeing if Strikers is worth putting the effort into, though heard the grind for levels kills the fun completely. Will look more into it.