How's the multiplayer in Warface?

FS_SejeReje

Very active, you will have problems finding a Battle Royale match, though, as not many people play that mode for some reason. Use the exploit to complete the HQ Towers, and you could wait for one certain special mission as it makes the Hard difficulty trophy much easier, reaching rank 30 is a huge grind, might be your last trophy. Nothing to really say besides just playing the game and trying your hardest to win for more XP they also do Double XP events, so be aware whenever it starts.

Edited by Kimura Takahashi
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Kimura Takahashi said:

Very active, you will have problems finding a Battle Royale match, though, as not many people play that mode for some reason. Use the exploit to complete the HQ Towers, and you could wait for one certain special mission as it makes the Hard difficulty trophy much easier, reaching rank 30 is a huge grind, might be your last trophy. Nothing to really say besides just playing the game and trying your hardest to win for more XP they also do Double XP events, so be aware whenever it starts.

Yeah yesterday I was active while happy hours (1.5x xp) and the holidays boost something (2.5x xp) were active so I got to level 13

Also, what certain special ops mission?

Edited by FS_SejeReje

On 12/23/2023 at 7:47 AM, FS_SejeReje said:

Yeah yesterday I was active while happy hours (1.5x xp) and the holidays boost something (2.5x xp) were active so I got to level 13

Also, what certain special ops mission?

Earth Shaker trophy guide for the trophy also talks about this mission being very doable on Hard difficulty.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...