Installing this game

r-mercer91

29 minutes ago, r-mercer91 said:

I found this game on my download list

This silly ass code again.

Try to go through the PS Store (not your Download List). If there's a demo available, try to install the Trial/Demo version first, then go back into the store and select the "Full Version" or whatever. If there's no demo (and especially if you see a price for the game instead of 'Purchased'), try to re-purchase it.

If that doesn't work, the only options are to try a different memory card (maybe yours became unseated), format the system (extreme 'solution') or contact Sony for a refund (so you can repurchase the content).

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Helyx said:

This silly ass code again.

Try to go through the PS Store (not your Download List). If there's a demo available, try to install the Trial/Demo version first, then go back into the store and select the "Full Version" or whatever. If there's no demo (and especially if you see a price for the game instead of 'Purchased'), try to re-purchase it.

If that doesn't work, the only options are to try a different memory card (maybe yours became unseated), format the system (extreme 'solution') or contact Sony for a refund (so you can repurchase the content).

So, when I was looking on the PlayStation store I typed in the full name of the game and it did not even show up, cuz I have done that method before.. maybe I can try the download on my other Vita later today. It's just such a hassle signing in and out of the Vita now.