Looking for a specific video that showed a way of running level 28, where both players get 200 health/armor and weapons

evar110

I remember seeing such a video, but I'm having trouble finding it, I'm pretty sure it was on this forum. Honestly it may have been a dream or something like that, but I swear I saw the person play with one character, get all the gear and then go to a safe location, then get all the gear for the second character and exit the level, then he had sort of like 2 lives to try level 29.

Update:

I didn't find the video (if it exists), but I did manage to complete lvl 29 (on prepatch). I did something different that I haven't seen any of the guides do. Also, I didn't lure the cacodemons away when doing the raising platform section.

When you reach the teleport room, the circular room with the baron of hell, after the raising platform part with the cacodemons, you should be safe, since the doors close and the baron (if you didn't kill him) can't get to you. What I did was, I used the second player to lure all the cacodemons back to the raising platform section, by running in the lava, so that they wouldn't be close to player 1, when he teleports to the switch room. Then when they all were near that place and had their eye on the second player, I ran into the secret area that takes you to the teleporter that teleports you to the chaingunner room and slowly got up to the teleporter without teleporting. This way, they'll try to get to player 2, who's in a safe place and won't get damaged by lava, instead of 1. Some did eventually come back to player 1, but after I had gotten all the switches. This way none were at the stairs when I climbed them. Still took damage from the enemies on the other side of the lavapit, but managed to finish with 3 health.

On 12/24/2023 at 1:58 PM, evar110 said:

I remember seeing such a video, but I'm having trouble finding it, I'm pretty sure it was on this forum. Honestly it may have been a dream or something like that, but I swear I saw the person play with one character, get all the gear and then go to a safe location, then get all the gear for the second character and exit the level, then he had sort of like 2 lives to try level 29.

Btw I'm not sure if this is the specific video you were looking for but this player and his friend were able to beat Map 28 with 200 health and 200 armor.  It starts at 27:35 (the Youtube link provided will start at 27:35):

• Like 1

On 12/26/2023 at 10:32 PM, evar110 said:

Update: I didn't find the video (if it exists), but I did manage to complete lvl 29 (on prepatch). I did something different that I haven't seen any of the guides do. Also, I didn't lure the cacodemons away when doing the raising platform section.

Nicely done!

In case you still want to know, I found the video for you. It's located in the thread named "Hardest levels in Nightmare Co-Op" by Kramers001.

Even though you've already made it through, perhaps it will help someone else.🙂

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Mellenthin said:

Nicely done!

In case you still want to know, I found the video for you. It's located in the thread named "Hardest levels in Nightmare Co-Op" by Kramers001.

Even though you've already made it through, perhaps it will help someone else.🙂

Link to @Kramers001 post: https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/122875-hardest-levels-in-nightmare-coop/?do=findComment&comment=2615188s

Link to his Youtube video on that post: https://youtu.be/6bRkcE6GzVY