Master difficult is broken

AmazingNoeder

Could anyone who got the "plat" tell me how the hell I'm supposed to know the order of enemies?

I know I'm bad at rhythm games,but c'mon is just broken to not have anything to show who's the next opponent

I believe that is only on the psn

Master on xbox and steam has the buttons on the ground.....

There's like one million guys on screen and the blue ones are one millisecond before the next

The dam order is random on this difficult and the enemies don't have anything to show you that he is the next

My question is how do you guys know the order?

You wait for someone to attack you,or you look at their position and can know the order this way?

I will tag the recent achievers to see if they can help with anything

@ExistentialSolid@Alukard_oo actually there's only you 2 😆

Edited by AmazingNoeder

3 hours ago, AmazingNoeder said:

You wait for someone to attack you,or you look at their position and can know the order this way?

The longer you play the game, the more quickly you'll be able to pick up on subtle enemy cues. The blue enemies you've mentioned are especially tricky because you're expected to glance at a set of two+ (usually three) enemies and immediately figure out in which order they intend to attack you. 

To do this, you need to understand spacing. Enemies will always attack when they reach one of four specific points on the ring's perimeter. So, if you can roughly estimate when each enemy on the ring's perimeter will reach their specific attacking point, you can infer the upcoming attack order. 

Unfortunately, the only way to develop these estimation skills is to get kicked in the face hundreds of times... 

Learning each song's pattern will go a long way in helping you not get kicked in the face as often (even on Master difficulty, enemies will always attack at the same points in the song, though the order often varies), but there's ultimately no substitution for the hours of practice you're going to have put in to develop your skills. As an aside, the trophy guide's time estimate is unrealistic for most players, so don't beat yourself up if you don't achieve mastery in 10 hours. It took me 30+ hours to finish the PS4 version of the game.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, AmazingNoeder said:

Could anyone who got the "plat" tell me how the hell I'm supposed to know the order of enemies?

I know I'm bad at rhythm games,but c'mon is just broken to not have anything to show who's the next opponent

I believe that is only on the psn

Master on xbox and steam has the buttons on the ground.....

There's like one million guys on screen and the blue ones are one millisecond before the next

The dam order is random on this difficult and and the enemies don't have anything to show you that he is the next

I will tag the recent achievers to see if they can help with anything

@ExistentialSolid@Alukard_oo actually there's only you 2 😆

Practice is the only advice I can give you. I'm also bad at rhythm games and I remember how frustrating the first 5-10 hours of this game were but the more you play the more you will adapt to the patterns. What is even more important for me is that the more time I spend in the game, the more my eyes get used to the order in which the blue opponents come out and after some time you will begin to understand in advance in what order they will hit

I can also recommend starting to train the master difficulty with enV tracks because most of them are quite simple or try the track that comes second in the story mode (I forgot what it’s called). I spent the first few hours on the master difficulty on the first track (Showtime) and I couldn’t even pass it, so I think the second track is more suitable for training at this difficulty level

• Like 1

Thanks for the tips

For my experience until now

I honestly don't even know how i did it

I completed 2 songs on master

And when i was able to finish them and to hit the enemies,i literally didn't knew for shure how i knew the order,is like instinctive,but when this fails is soo annoying

The trophy guide stimate is a joke

And the guy who did actually did on that time more or less

But to normal people that time is just a bait

I really hope that i can get better after being brutally violated by this games for hours

But to be honest,i see those bullshit and i honestly just have no idea how i can do that,is not even "hoo this is hard" is like how I'm supposed to know when to hit?

How I'm supposed to do this almost flawless on survivor?

Well let's see my progress after some hours i already have 13h

• 4 weeks later...

I finally did it all 3 stacks!
Thanks for the tips guys,it can look simple but the tips helped a lot
It helped me to stop being raped by master difficult after a while
Already knew it was about spacing,but really couldn't understand how it was possible to read that.
And I was trying to get good on master by repeating It's showtime,bad choice, this music is hard on the begining and there are easier songs to start practicing.
But nothing could help me to get pure perfection other than just trying until that fucking chinese song melt my brain
Survivor on vita gave me no problem 
Other stacks too
But pure perfection took me 20h (at least the game says) on vita,my first stack
20h alternating between War Dance and takedown, spent most of the time on war dance probably 15h
Was a bit scared of 18 survival tracks on ps4 and even put it in a blank 
Got it second try,first try i just restarted after some silly mistakes 
First survival trophy  i got it with 1% life haha
Even did a run on Survival focusing on points to farm the 50k enemies and got 38 million 
On this run I could really see that the game simply doesn't register the imputs sometimes 
I put on the commentary of the vídeo when this happens 

Here's my pure perfection run,took only 37 min after doing it 2 times VITA/PS3

There's a short video on my Chanel with the 2 trophies being earned in all 3 stacks

I like how i completely hated the game in the beginning 
And loved on the final stack
First stack took me 58H the in-game register says