Getting Jigsaw Twice

Sm1le4TheCam-

There was jigsaw in season 1 and 2 not sure about 3 since I stopped playing back in season 2 just started again last night, just have to keep an eye on myteam during season 4 incase they add more shattered prizes.

9 hours ago, Pairuka said:

There was jigsaw in season 1 and 2 not sure about 3 since I stopped playing back in season 2 just started again last night, just have to keep an eye on myteam during season 4 incase they add more shattered prizes.

none this season, unfortunately I missed season 2 so I am in the same boat as OP. Hoping they can do one this next season 

• 1 month later...

I did a bit of testing with an alt account. You can request 2k to delete your NBA 2k account through their support or go on the Myteam app to delete your Myteam data and that will reset all of your Myteam progress as well as all your MT/VC and from there you can re-do the shattered prize tutorial "Welcome to myteam agenda" as everything will be pretty much will be wiped.

Assuming that 2K doesn't release another Shattered prize, this will be the only workaround to get the trophy again on the second stack as it seems like 2K has forgotten this game mechanic since season 2.

Edited by U_mad_bro7778
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Just noticed something with the new season. In the Unlimited section of the myteam rewards agenda tab, if you get 3 wins in unlimited, you get a shattered prize piece for a pink diamond coach. Idk if it’s just this one piece or multiple others but if someone is willing to win 3 online matches for it, hopefully this means jigsaw is obtainable twice without needing to reset your account. This also lasts the whole season btw.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, BadCoolRad said:

Just noticed something with the new season. In the Unlimited section of the myteam rewards agenda tab, if you get 3 wins in unlimited, you get a shattered prize piece for a pink diamond coach. Idk if it’s just this one piece or multiple others but if someone is willing to win 3 online matches for it, hopefully this means jigsaw is obtainable twice without needing to reset your account. This also lasts the whole season btw.

According to the season playbook, they plan on releasing an agenda for a piece each Friday.

Also available with these Agenda Groups is a new Shattered Prize for a Pink Diamond Lenny Wilkens Coach Card. Each piece of this Shattered Prize is earned at the lowest win Agenda for each mode this Season, so be sure to try out each mode when new rewards are added each Friday!

https://nba.2k.com/2k24/myteam/season-playbook/

On 2/25/2024 at 11:08 PM, BadCoolRad said:

I didn’t know that and I appreciate the info I’ll definitely go give it a try and see!!

On 3/4/2024 at 6:32 PM, PeacefulGuy0 said:

so how to get this trophy rn? :) 

If you haven’t already done the “welcome to myteam” agendas then getting this a second time would require you to do what I’m doing which is go for the pink diamond Lenny Wilkins coach card which is through the my team rewards section, it is essentially shattered pieces you can earn by completing agendas And there are 2/5 as of rn and there will be 1 piece added each friday

• Like 1