The thrill of the challenge

Sweet_D3m0n_K1NG

Could someone please tell me what these extra challenges are specifically? Because normally you have those blue challenges, over mostly 3 races, sometimes an orange one pops up where I have to beat Bezzechi for example in that next race.

My Question: Is the orange one considered an extra challenge, or do I really have to crash riders to make them hate me, to get a "real" extra challenge? Hopefully someone knows, its the last trophy missing for me and its driving me crazy

14 minutes ago, Mrs_Kruemmel said:

I just started a new career in Moto2, there are at least 2-3 extra challenges. I didn't crash any opponents, only rated them negatively. At some point I just skipped the races. Was also the last trophy. Before the race starts you can also see whether there is an extra challenge or not.

I finally figured out what the extra challenges are, but only because they legitimately never triggered for me. I have 7 seasons in my career and in the last race it did the first time. It was "Matchpoint" for the title decider and even though I did it, it failed for me... Thankfully after that a "real" extra challeng triggered and it was successful. But this can't be normal man. 1 extra challenge in 7 years of career? Maybe I am just very unlucky. I did the crashing, I rode normally and I trash talked my opponents, not one extra challenge popped. Probably in 10 years I finally have this trophy 

Hello!
I found this guide on a brazilian website:
These extra challenges are obtained when we have a teammate or opponent who is unhappy with our driver. 
For this to happen it is necessary to cause accidents in the races and answer to the messages in the game menu in a negative way (second option).
When the card before the race says Extra Challenge, just complete it to count. If it does not appear on the card, enter the race, cause accidents and withdraw from it to save time.
There are usually 2 to up to 4 challenges per season.
One tip is to keep changing teams every season. I did it in MotoGP, but I believe it works in any category.
After the 10th challenge completed, the trophy drops.
Edited by rodengsm
  • Like 1

I got umbrella trophy on a short race. Everybody went to the pits and i stayed in the track, didn't change bike and managed to get the trophy after the win.

Just put the weather to variable and go for it

36 minutes ago, ItsMeBiscuit said:

Anyone know how to get have you got your umbrella trophy?

On 1/10/2024 at 2:25 PM, wowbagger_84 said:

I'm 4 season in and no extra challenge. How did you do it?

I did on motogp, full season keep answering emails raging.

Enter the race in last, first corner go for a crash in about 3+ drivers and retire. If on your next race the driver who messaged you didnt send an extra challenge like" i wanna see you beat me at mugello" repeat the process and around 3,4 races it should appear.

I did 5 full seasons winning everything and got no extra challenges, after i started going nuts and only winning when a extra challenge appeared, it worked like a breeze this method mentioned above

• Like 1

• 3 months later...