Can i have HITMAN 2 100%

THEASESINO55

Unfortunately if you didn't download the Legacy Pack before it was delisted last year (wish I'd known that) then you can't access the Legacy content. Unless someone who did allows you to borrow their account to do it but that's a hell of an ask from someone you don't know personally.

• Like 1

Oh no... Goodbye 100%...

I just discovered this right now when downloading and restarting Hitman 2 after two years since my last playthrough. This DLC management is really stupid! 🤬

Edited by Elrhakeem

• 1 month later...

This sort of nonsense puts me off wanting to bother with any HITMAN games in the future. I’ve got HITMAN (2016) which I’m in the process of finishing up since I bought it back in the day so I’ve got access to those missions, but HITMAN 2 available through PS+ no longer has access to the legacy missions because of the delisting, so 100% isn’t possible unless you can somehow find a code for it. Now we have HITMAN 3 which seems to be the only way to get old content for two games I already own, but obviously that costs more money and I shouldn’t have to pay again to get content I already paid for.

These delisted games aren’t even that old in the grand scheme and it looks to me like IO just wants to keep reselling old content as part of a “new” bundle instead of leaving it available for customers who own the older games.

Seems dumb to me and is a good reason to avoid the franchise in the future in my opinion. I hate it when devs sell you something and then arbitrarily decide to make it unavailable because reasons, and then regurgitate the same content as part of a new game. It’s not new if it’s old…

• Like 1

It's still obtainable. Like stated above, If you didn't download the Legacy pack in time before it was taken down from the psn store then there is no way for your account to have the licenses meaning no way for you to access that DLC and trophies.

Edited by DaivRules

Hey,

I have been looking around for a long while, havent found any way to get the trophies apart from owning an account

its annoying because Hitman2's trophies are way more interesting than the first

Idk if I will ever manage to get the trophies before the severs eventually shut down one day

Edited by GhastlyGuy-

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/2/2024 at 10:10 PM, Elrhakeem said:

Oh no... Goodbye 100%...

I just discovered this right now when downloading and restarting Hitman 2 after two years since my last playthrough. This DLC management is really stupid! 🤬

I don't know what has changed but it works now! I was able to download and to play the legacy content from Hitman 1 in Hitman 2. Unlike last time, the legacy content of Hitman 1 was offered to me to download with the rest of the content of Hitman 2. 100% here I am! 🤩😅

EDIT:

I just saw after launching the game that there is now a second Hitman 2 game that has been created in my game list on my PS5 console. First with 231 hours
and second with 2 hours. It is related to the resolution of the problem? I don't know but it can't be a coincidence.

Edited by Elrhakeem

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/15/2024 at 11:06 AM, Elrhakeem said:

I don't know what has changed but it works now! I was able to download and to play the legacy content from Hitman 1 in Hitman 2. Unlike last time, the legacy content of Hitman 1 was offered to me to download with the rest of the content of Hitman 2. 100% here I am! 🤩😅

EDIT:

I just saw after launching the game that there is now a second Hitman 2 game that has been created in my game list on my PS5 console. First with 231 hours
and second with 2 hours. It is related to the resolution of the problem? I don't know but it can't be a coincidence.

How did you launch the Download of legacy episodes?

From in-game or external/library?

Did you use a disc or was your digital game?

Was it from PS+?

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/31/2024 at 5:49 AM, charlijaen said:

How did you launch the Download of legacy episodes?

From in-game or external/library?

Did you use a disc or was your digital game?

Was it from PS+?

From the library via PS5, digital game offered via PS+ (before the game arrived in PS+, I played with the physical edition + expansion pass).

By the way, I started Hitman 3 a few days ago and I've had an unpleasant surprise from IOI... Everything from H1, H2(+DLC Patient Zero) has been transferred to H3 except the following contents:

- The Sarajevo Six (H1)

- Expansion pack 1 (H2): Hantu Port, New-York, specials assignments pack 1

- Expansion pack 2 (H2): Siberia, Haven Island, specials assignments pack 2

If I want to get these contents, I need to buy them again 🤬 with this two DLC:

- Hitman World Of Assassination Deluxe Pack

- Sarajevo Six Campaign Pack

Edited by Elrhakeem