List Of Non-Approved Servers?

So I know @MMDE has a small list of custom servers approved but these are hidden in the rules which can only been seen once you dispute a flagged game.

Can we get a list of unapproved servers (possibly with a reason such as “requires jailbreak console etx” and have it somewhere where people can clearly see it.

With the influx of Transformer flags , I do feel some people get caught out :)

Sorry @DaivRules can you post this to the site and feedback page :)

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, amurnin100 said:

So I know @MMDE has a small list of custom servers approved but these are hidden in the rules which can only been seen once you dispute a flagged game.

Can we get a list of unapproved servers (possibly with a reason such as “requires jailbreak console etx” and have it somewhere where people can clearly see it.

With the influx of Transformer flags , I do feel some people get caught out :)

Sorry @DaivRules can you post this to the site and feedback page :)

They’re hidden no longer and accessible by everyone:

https://psnprofiles.com/guide/18277-psnprofiles-leaderboard-rules-disputes#7-custom-servers

The Unapproved servers are everything that’s not approved. Really, really simple. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

The Unapproved servers are everything that’s not approved. Really, really simple. 

Well the new link helps I’m just offering feedback but I’ll just keep quiet in future 🤷‍♂️

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, amurnin100 said:

Well the new link helps I’m just offering feedback but I’ll just keep quiet in future 🤷‍♂️

I’m not the final arbiter, I’m just also offering my feedback, as someone else who is also member of the site. My input shouldn’t make you want to “just keep quiet in the future”

• Like 1