Weapon Collector & Ironclad Trophy

BhYnd-U

Hi,

i´m just missing a few armors and weapons i guess...

So far i´m missing the Raw Mangler Head and Chest and the Tortured Prisioner Set (forget to picked it up....)

Weapons i really don´t know. I checked all the lists online and except for the boss weapons i have everything.

Do i need all of the boss weapons armor for those 2 trophies or not?

Some on the internet say yes and some no.

Thanks

9 hours ago, BhYnd-U said:

Hi,

i´m just missing a few armors and weapons i guess...

So far i´m missing the Raw Mangler Head and Chest and the Tortured Prisioner Set (forget to picked it up....)

Weapons i really don´t know. I checked all the lists online and except for the boss weapons i have everything.

Do i need all of the boss weapons armor for those 2 trophies or not?

Some on the internet say yes and some no.

Thanks

Interesting. I somehow also "forgot" to pick up the prisoner set..but when I view the trophy video for the quest it only shows me being passed the ring.
Did the same occur for you?

You need every weapon and armour with the exceptions of Shrine Gear and Patch updates.
I personally use this checklist https://completion-list.github.io/check-list/#/lordsofthefallen/progression
It has everything and the shrine items.

I just obtained the trophy yesterday and i 100% forgot to pick up the prisoner set. 

You get the ring, when she dies but then you have to pick the armor set from her next to the last vestige. 

But getting all armor is an absolut nightmare. The droprates are insane low.
You definitly need everything except the shrine armors. 
Without the help of a member from this forum i think i would still looking for the missing items in the excel list. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, BhYnd-U said:

I just obtained the trophy yesterday and i 100% forgot to pick up the prisoner set. 

You get the ring, when she dies but then you have to pick the armor set from her next to the last vestige. 

You definitly need everything except the shrine armors. 
Without the help of a member from this forum i think i would still looking for the missing items in the excel list. 

I've been hunting a few sets for hours with little progress. 90% complete on Ironclad so far.

On 1/5/2024 at 7:54 PM, BhYnd-U said:

I'm still looking for the Blessed Carrion Knight pieces (the BCK Helm and Armour). I had gone for it again while stacking a Lucky Paw and Charmed Paw. Nope. I think I'll set up a seedling outside the Tower and keep trying until it shows up. Since there are so many armours, it'd be nice if there were a way to sort them in the inventory by set.

The spells, rings, gestures, Umbral eyes, throwables, ammo (arrows & bolts), and pendants I have done. Weapons, armours, and stigmas are left.

11 hours ago, RadiantFlamberge said:

I'm still looking for the Blessed Carrion Knight pieces (the BCK Helm and Armour). I had gone for it again while stacking a Lucky Paw and Charmed Paw. Nope. I think I'll set up a seedling outside the Tower and keep trying until it shows up. Since there are so many armours, it'd be nice if there were a way to sort them in the inventory by set.

The spells, rings, gestures, Umbral eyes, throwables, ammo (arrows & bolts), and pendants I have done. Weapons, armours, and stigmas are left.

Only the boss and a single Carrion Knight in the tower drop those. Only one knight in the tower is Blessed the rest are regular. 
There is a seeding right beside the Blessed knight, you can save yourself some time if you put it there.

Anyone want to trade some items? I have a few doubles and a few I still need.

Needs:

Tortured Prisoner Set        

Fungal Bowman Sunless Skein: Catrin Collar Torso  
Corrupted Pilgrim Fitzroy Gorge Hood Bandages Trousers
Grace of Adyr Bramis Castle Scalp    
Holy Bulwark Tower of Penance      
Blessed Carrion Knight Tower of Penance Helm Armour  
Carrion Knight Tower of Penance      
Weeping Abbess The Empyrean      
Enslaved Miner Sunless Skein: Catrin Collar    
Shuja Strider Forsaken Fen Garb Leg  
Trapper Lower Calrath: Lydia Garb    
Pureblade ???      
Skinstealer Sunless Skein: Mines      
Sinpiercer ???      
Kinrangr Hunter Fief Armour Gauntlets  
Abiding Defender The Empyrean      
Scourged Sister ???      
Ardent Pentinent ???      
Marksmans Tower of Penance Trousers    

I just got Weapon Collector. What I'd been missing was just the Skinstealer Shield, which is a rare drop (probably on par with the BCK Armour & Helm).

For anyone who would still need the SS, take that shortcut from Skyrest Bridge to Upper Calrath. Before you go down the ladder, plant a Vestige Seed in the umbral flowerbed. If it doesn't drop, rest... wake up, kick ass, repeat. I think it took me about 10 tries. For this I used 2 Bountiful Rings (I didn't want to keep using Charmed Paws since I was getting low on them at the time).

This is one time when completing Byron's quest helps you later. I like that you can buy Lucky & Charmed Paws from Winterberry.

• Like 1

The Blessed Carrion Helmet and Chest dropped really quick for me. 10-15 attempts i think. 
But the farm is easy. Ignore all other enemies and run straight to the blessed knight. 
I personally never used paws. After i rest at a vestige the buff is gone…i guess 🤷🏻‍♂️

• 1 month later...

So far everything has been dropping in a reasonable time but it has been 4 hrs now trying to get that Torso Fungus so far nothing, The worst part is when you die more than once and then lose the vig to re-buy most of your lucky paws. Edit. After almost 5hrs I finally got it didn't have the newly added helm that gives a little extra item discovery since I didn't know or forgot it did, But now that I did after 8 more x 3 kills I finally got it

Edited by kayleew