DiRT Showdown - Announcement Trailer

SwT-CarbonzZ

Hopefully this means the next DiRT game will be pure rally and the other stuff will go into this game. I love DiRT 3 but I feel like to much work went into gymkhana and other things, when Codemasters said the focus was on rally. I really want a Richard Burns Rally like game for the PS3 and with Codemasters trying to please two different groups of people it won't be done, but this game gives me a glimmer of hope. One game is a full blown rally sim and this one is the arcade, ovver the top one.

Parker

Hopefully this means the next DiRT game will be pure rally and the other stuff will go into this game. I love DiRT 3 but I feel like to much work went into gymkhana and other things, when Codemasters said the focus was on rally. I really want a Richard Burns Rally like game for the PS3 and with Codemasters trying to please two different groups of people it won't be done, but this game gives me a glimmer of hope. One game is a full blown rally sim and this one is the arcade, ovver the top one.

Parker

Yeah i known what you mean , first of all im a huge fan of racegames you can see this on my Platinums, And i know how you feel Dirt 2 was not only rally but it was nice with those extra's, now Dirt 3 was amazing also the Gymkhanawas great but its not that i liked so much to put into a rally game. I also played for the latest 2 years WRC & WRC2 and i have to say i kind of like these games , but if i need to choose i go for Dirt because i like the car handling much bettter :)