Stocked Trophy Troubles

I’m a guy who likes to platinum games. I’m also a guy who doesn’t like to buy a disc version of a game that went ftp years ago. My point? For you Stocked Trophy owners reading this, please let me know how many items it took you to get it, because I’m over 150 and it hasn’t popped up.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm sure that 'Legacy' items are not included in the count. While I have approximately 500 items in total, filtering them to include only common, uncommon, rare, ultrarare, etc., excluding 'legacy,' results in a much lower count—I currently have 60 items only T_T

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/7/2024 at 12:20 AM, Browns_AII_Day said:

I’m a guy who likes to platinum games. I’m also a guy who doesn’t like to buy a disc version of a game that went ftp years ago. My point? For you Stocked Trophy owners reading this, please let me know how many items it took you to get it, because I’m over 150 and it hasn’t popped up.

Just buy a used copy for $5 on eBay and follow the trophy guide advice

• 2 weeks later...

I'm counting every item down the moment I get them, I'm almost at 160 items and the trophy still didn't pop. Last trophy for the plat as well.  Their support team is also useless in that regard. They have no answer about the problem that exists with this trophy...