game breaking bug

In chapter 3 you are supposed to move saltpeter cart near the fire to put it out. There should be prompt to shoot the cart with ingifier, but there isn't one. 

I'm on ng+, working my way towards max skills trophies and I had the exact same problem on my 1st playthrough, though then it worked after reloading checkpoint 2 or 3 times. Now I tried for like half an hour and I can't this get to work. Anybody had the same issue? 

Edited by maniek515

11 hours ago, RECKIE666 said:

Hello fellow trophy hunters.

What do you think of A Plague Tale: Requiem? Do you experience any bugs?

Yeah some, Amicia being stuck in a doorway and can't move, Lucas running around in small circles after commanding him, just saw a spelling error where

you command Arnaud to take out an enemy

the text says, Loosing is not an option", instead of losing, I'm sure there will be more.

EDIT: Found another in Chapter 9, when searching for the stone birds, Amicia prompts Hugo to be careful before jumping down, he freezes and just stands there, had to restart the section.

Edited by Nitemares-----

• 3 weeks later...

now having finished the game on ps5 i can say that there are no major bugs. i experienced a "laggy" camera so i switched fromm performance to 30 fps mode. that made me not realise the laggy camera (except from small rooms) that much and raised the experience. i had two scenes where the picture of the game was frozen but not the soundeffects. so closing the game and resuming it solved the problem and didn't cause loss. except that it froze directly after picking up the first feather what made my game forget that i picked it up. but recollecting it was no problem especially when it appears 30 secs after loading the level :) and one time arnaud was always telling that he is busy and can't help and i couldn't see him. but reloading the section solved this too.

like i said no major bugs but no technically well crafted game too. it's barely enough fun to give it one playthrough and collect all the trophies but i will end the ng+ playthrough as soon as the plat pops! luckily i got this for free on ps plus, had it on my wishlist for buying it some day..

• 1 month later...
On 1/13/2024 at 4:10 AM, maniek515 said:

There should be prompt to shoot the cart with ingifier, but there isn't one.

You likely already found out by now, but just for anyone wondering, you need to shoot the cart with a stone since you have to, as you said yourself, put the fire out. Never had issues with that part using just a stone.

I generally didn't come across any noteworthy bugs. My sound de-synched once but a quick reload fixed that.