A guide to help those in need of the raids

Pirelli913

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Pirelli913 said:

I will help anyone who asks. Just for future reference for those curious. Even if I'm playing another game, I can take an hour or two to help.

Crazily enough the very next group I got and we did it, the power of positive thinking lol, appreciate the post though. The jump orders were invaluable as someone new to the chapter. 

EDIT: has anyone tried to get a group for chapter 3 recently? Seems completely dead. 

Edited by Metabolic-V

I had to give up on this trophy and ask for help on the ghost of tsushima discord. I even become friend of the 3 guys who helped me that they were hardcore ghost of tsushima players. I just existed, because they have carried me through all the challenges.

If someone didn't manage to finish raids, here are my tips

5 hours ago, Metabolic-V said:

EDIT: has anyone tried to get a group for chapter 3 recently? Seems completely dead. 

I'm kind of surprised by that honestly. I'm still able to get into a match with people in Chapter III. The good news is it's the shortest chapter so if you get into a party with someone who knows what they're doing, it can take less than ten minutes.

19 hours ago, Pirelli913 said:

I'm kind of surprised by that honestly. I'm still able to get into a match with people in Chapter III. The good news is it's the shortest chapter so if you get into a party with someone who knows what they're doing, it can take less than ten minutes.

I ended up getting into a couple but it was a bit of a wash, people kinda knew what they were doing but weren't doing very well in the duels, myself included. Tried for a couple hours but ran out of time. This is the very last thing I need to be 100% complete so at least there is that.

EDIT: Done, thanks again for this post though, would have had no clue what I was doing without this. 

Edited by Metabolic-V