Is save data on server or local

WeeJ87

Hi am for doing the dlc on this at somepoint but its been years since i played this game and was wanting to know is save data on server, just wanting to know if i have to start fresh again or not. Thanks in advance 🙂

• 3 months later...
Posted (edited)

A little update on my save file, i didnt have any save uploaded to cloud but when i loaded game up my 3 characters that i had back when i played the game on ps4 was loaded onto my ps5 so maybe progress that you have made in this game is also save server side, oyea and i got the dlc trophies without buying any dlcs so maybe there all free now 🙂

Edited by WeeJ87

9 minutes ago, WeeJ87 said:

A little update on my save file, i didnt have any save uploaded to cloud but when i loaded game up my 3 characters that i had back when i played the game on ps4 was loaded onto my ps5 so maybe progress that you have made in this game is also save server side, oyea and i got the dlc trophies without buying any dlcs so maybe there all free now 🙂

All the DLCs still show as premium items in the UK/EU store 🤔.

2 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

All the DLCs still show as premium items in the UK/EU store 🤔.

Yes its like that for me within the psn store but when i logged into the game it says i have everything unlocked and i defo havnt purchased any of them