Is Gt7 harder than assetto Corsa?

MCL-253

On 1/18/2024 at 7:47 AM, Hitman_Spinksy1 said:

GT7 is miles easier than AC and by far the easiest GT game out there. Maybe 3 or 4 license tests that are a little difficult but nothing to extreme. A wheel isn't even needed to get the plat. 

Thanks for the answer! yeah I don't have a wheel anyways I did AC with a PS4 controller. I was watching a YouTube video of guy trying to get the gt7 plat and he made it look so hard that's why I thought it must be one hell of plat to get.

On 1/18/2024 at 4:55 AM, ozymandias1994 said:

GT7 is easier than GT5 and GT Sport, not to mention Assetto Corsa. AC has the hardest platinum among driving simulators. So I think, it will be walk in the park for you.

Thanks for the reply! I was watching a YouTube video of guy trying to get the gt7 plat and he made it look so hard that's why I thought it must be one hell of plat to get.

On 1/18/2024 at 4:52 AM, barra333 said:

The handling feels quite different, but if you have the AC plat GT7 shouldn't give you much trouble. 

thanks for the reply! I'm guessing the handling is more like of a game than a sim? I was watching a YouTube video of guy trying to get the gt7 plat and he made it look so hard that's why I thought it must be one hell of plat to get.

seeing people rate this plat as a 8/10 difficulty got me also wondering if its a hard one to achieve 

Edited by MCL-253
  • Like 2

19 minutes ago, MCL-253 said:

I was watching a YouTube video of guy trying to get the gt7 plat and he made it look so hard that's why I thought it must be one hell of plat to get.

Youtubers tend to over react and over rate the difficulty for video views. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MCL-253 said:

I was watching a YouTube video of guy trying to get the gt7 plat and he made it look so hard that's why I thought it must be one hell of plat to get.

If I'm thinking of the same person, that channel overexaggerates almost everything for clicks and views, from the video content to the thumbnails. On top of that, he doesn't even finish most of the hard games he makes videos on. I would take anything he says regarding the difficulty of a game with a grain of salt 😅

Based on what I know of the two games (I haven't done either), GT7 is miles easier than something like Assetto, so you probably won't struggle much on it if you go for it :)

Edited by PunisherXD2006
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, MCL-253 said:

thanks for the reply! I'm guessing the handling is more like of a game than a sim? I was watching a YouTube video of guy trying to get the gt7 plat and he made it look so hard that's why I thought it must be one hell of plat to get.

I wouldn't call it full 'game' handling, but it is much more forgiving for controller users than AC. 

• Like 1